Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yeah. shut up. Godamn can you be LESS deLIBERAtely annoying, :dahell:

people are really in here arguing for 2 days about coffee and grits while there’s a pandemic, hacking of water sources, infrastructure breakdown, rampant anti-black covert/overt racism and unemployment, food shortages - could have taken a entire 2 day educational course or made money from an online gig but on here giving dissertations and policy summaries about breakfast facts
:deadrose::dead:
No one posts in the survivalism thread though - the irony of talking about food when you’re about to be food if you don’t focus up on what’s really needed and food deserts with less nutrition sources. Dumb and short minded asf- pure stupidity for all of the wrong reasons. Do y’all ever re-read your posts days later and get second hand embarrassment off your own comments?? Doing brand advertising and promotion for free off companies that could care less. Quaker is eating off this thread. Another irony.

I’m dead
:deadmanny:
O5OF.gif
fukk building right? Pissing contests over "blackness" for daps is way more important :troll:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Imagine being a lurker or casual observer that happens to see this thread- oh black people arguing with other black people about grits and coffee trying to determine who is black enough. North v South Civil Wars and Diaspora Disagreements
tenor.gif

- add to that Canadians and Cacs, if y’all don’t go head on and eat your poutine, French fries with gravy, 6 layer taco dip, potato CRISPS, drink your pumpkin lattes and Sobe water
:mjlol::bryan:
Only on the internet - crash test e-dummies getting played like puppets

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Hold the fukk up. nikkas was on here saying that grits is a staple from the diaspora along with corn meal period(even though Native fukking Americans been fukking with corn meal forever also), but now you're African if you DONT fukk with em?:jbhmm:

This is proof that you try hard e-militants just say anything for daps
:stopitslime: Man shyt all the way the fukk up. I don’t give a shyt about daps I browse this site at work and when I’m bored.

Also I’ve never made a post that can be classified as try hard militant . I respect every group from the diaspora but I don’t tolerate c00ning, I prioritize African Americans above all and always will.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
im starting to think this is a regional thing. i noticed most NY or northeast blacks dont eat it. however, south and westcoast (we are essentially from the south, we moved in a wave during ww2 and vietnam), do.

its not a black thing. its a regional thing.
Nah I'm from up north and I eat grits, it's just a c00n or white thing

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk building right? Pissing contests over "blackness" for daps is way more important :troll:
There’s another stock market takeover on the financial horizon as I type this but yes, let’s discuss. Crunch Berries or Lucky Charms? You ain’t black if you choose Special K with strawberries. Build on that
:troll:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This mf is a nikka
No I’m not. And I don’t use the term in my lingo. Fuk type of name is Rollo Goodlove?? Talking about anyone in here. Fukkkkk outta here.
:laff::mjlol:..
Good love to who?
:dame:

your father should have taught you how to be a man but your mother was too busy being a bytch. So I can see how you sound off since you are rarely in the presence of a real woman, due to the fact that a female dog birthed you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin