Major win for 6 year old Transgendered Girl

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gender identity is not the same thing as sex.

Gender has to do with the physical/chemical makeup of the brain while sex is your chromosomes.

People realize that transgenders actually have brains that more closely resemble that of the opposite sex than their own, right?

So a MTF transgender is someone who might have been born a male but have a brain that resembles that of a natural born female. It's not as simple as "he likes to dress in girl clothes" or he's feminine so he's a transgender. It means that their actual brain is telling then they're a girl because they have brain that is built more like that of the opposite sex.

That being said, I don't think a six year old is at an age where the brain is developed enough to actually be a transgender but science and our knowledge of it is constantly evolving so I tend to keep an open mind about this.

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gender identity is not the same thing as sex.

Gender has to do with the physical/chemical makeup of the brain while sex is your chromosomes.

People realize that transgenders actually have brains that more closely resemble that of the opposite sex than their own, right?

So a MTF transgender is someone who might have been born a male but have a brain that resembles that of a natural born female. It's not as simple as "he likes to dress in girl clothes" or he's feminine so he's a transgender. It means that their actual brain is telling then they're a girl because they have brain that is built more like that of the opposite sex.

That being said, I don't think a six year old is at an age where the brain is developed enough to actually be a transgender but science and our knowledge of it is constantly evolving so I tend to keep an open mind about this.
what are the little girls going to think when the kid whips out his dikk to pee:lolbron:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
gays are just getting too bold now a days.

if you gone be gay go be gay by ya fukkin self why they always try n bring everyone into they world

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Actually Gay is an actual thing. Transgender on the other hand is some made up bullshyt. so if I "think" I'm a pair of scissors. that makes me a pair of scissors?

:mindblown:

:aicmon:

Transgender is not made up..you don't know how it feels for a woman trapped in a mans body to look in the mirror everyday and not feel like a man and to hate your self for that and live depressed....

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gays are just getting too bold now a days.

if you gone be gay go be gay by ya fukkin self why they always try n bring everyone into they world

The fukk?

The kid isn't necessarily gay. Gay simply means you're attracted to someone of the same sex but it's possible that your brain is still composed like a male brain.

Numerous peer reviewed sources of neurosciences show that a male transgenders brain resembles a naturally born females brain more than it does a naturally born male.

A transgenders brain is pretty much working like a female and telling a biological male's body that he's a female despite the fact his chromosomes are that of a male. That's why gender is referred to as sexual identity at its separate from sex in the scientific community.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man get out of here with that nonsense. Ya'll are telling us we need to accept cross-dressing kids as acceptable behavior.

What is a 'natural born female and male'? Are you admitting that this kid's behavior pattern is unnatural then?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everytime I open a thread with any political topic, why is the ignorance level on this board at 95%. If you are a grown person and don't understand there are biological aspects to transgenderism, I don't know what to tell you. Stop letting crooked pastors and hood people tell you about life. Educate yourself.