Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Answer the question, breh.........:comeon:

Racist?:merchant: or fakkit?......:scusthov:

neither dumbass

typing st0rmfr0nt into google doesn't make someone a racist

and not hating gay people doesn't make someone gay

I know it's a difficult concept for you to grasp but it's not my fault

you're angry because you realized that you're just like them so you need an outlet to lash out on

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
neither dumbass

typing st0rmfr0nt into google doesn't make someone a racist

and not hating gay people doesn't make someone gay

I know it's a difficult concept for you to grasp but it's not my fault

:manny:

Actually Gay is an actual thing. Transgender on the other hand is some made up bullshyt. so if I "think" I'm a pair of scissors. that makes me a pair of scissors?

:mindblown:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Actually Gay is an actual thing. Transgender on the other hand is some made up bullshyt. so if I "think" I'm a pair of scissors. that makes me a pair of scissors?

I don't know and don't give a fuk bro, I'm not gay or trans and don't gotta worry about that sh1t.

I just don't care enough to hate them or make threads about them

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Pre-op or post-op? God bless this sissy :ahh: He could bring us closer to unisex bathrooms. This is a win breh.

:ohhh:
I never thought of it like that
black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pre-op or post-op? God bless this sissy :ahh: He could bring us closer to unisex bathrooms. This is a win breh.

:whoa: Women restooms are some of the most vile places on earth. Its even a thread on here with all the females agreeing. I promise you dont want that cross contamination bruh

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Notice how The Coli and st0rmfr0nt share the same exact bigoted views :ohhh:

5 year old transgender wins right to use girl's restroom (he's a boy!) - st0rmfr0nt

that shyt is a shame isnt it? these nikkas in here make me wanna be a better person how much hatred is being spewed here

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Are they gonna warn the other 6year old boys in his class.... I'd hate for a lil straight kid who dont know better to play hide and go kiss, and all the other childhood games we did, with a transgender child.

I mean the lil sexual innuendo games

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bullshyt. It's the parent's or "life-partners" who are fukin this kid up. Bet they had this kid wearing girl shyt and treating him like a girl trying to brainwash him cause they probably wanted a girl. When your 6 you should be playing with toys, eating bugs, falling down and getting scrapes. Normal kid shyt. This is downright disgusting. If CPS took that kid from them, I wouldn't even be mad. And I'm not fond at all of "state care" or "foster homes". But in this case :yeshrug:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!

I dont understand how at 6 years old you "feel like a girl inside." Why because you like to play Barbies instead of GI Joe? Because You didn't want your hair cut? Or because you wanted to wear a dress to air your lil balls out?
And why is your kid at a psychiatrist at 6??!??!??!?
Minus some life altering tragic event there is no way your kid should be seeing a psychiatrist unless your a shytbag fukkup parent. Now you want to traumatize the rest of the kids by sending your faq bag confused ass kid into the wrong restroom. :pacspit: