Major win for 6 year old Transgendered Girl

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gender identity is not the same thing as sex.

Gender has to do with the physical/chemical makeup of the brain while sex is your chromosomes.

People realize that transgenders actually have brains that more closely resemble that of the opposite sex than their own, right?

So a MTF transgender is someone who might have been born a male but have a brain that resembles that of a natural born female. It's not as simple as "he likes to dress in girl clothes" or he's feminine so he's a transgender. It means that their actual brain is telling then they're a girl because they have brain that is built more like that of the opposite sex.

That being said, I don't think a six year old is at an age where the brain is developed enough to actually be a transgender but science and our knowledge of it is constantly evolving so I tend to keep an open mind about this.

A lot of excuses for foul, disgusting behaviour and attitudes.
Gender isn't physical now?

Male brains in a female body and vice versa?

Your brain tells you nothing, you control what you think upon and act upon. If your "brain" is tellin you fairy tales about what you are, why continue to believe it?

Not only that, fixing their brain chemistry to match their physical gender is a more rational and healthy attitude for gender/sexually confused individuals.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm literally talking about reality AS IS. I don't need eggheads to think for me and attempt to reclassify reality for me. I can look at reality for what it is and assess things for myself. Since you're so well versed on this issue, show me ONE hospital that defines gender by SCANNING THE BRAIN upon birth. Show me ONE man that can will his penis to fall off and grow a vagina in it's place just by sheer thought, aka 'identifying with being a female'. Show me ONE man that can get pregnant just by 'identifying' with being a female. Show me ONE man who changed his XY chromosome structure into XX just by thinking about it. Show me ONE woman who was able to grow a penis, produce sperm and impregnate a woman after 'identifying with a male.' I'll be waiting for you to show me some studies of this happening.

If trannies were actually the sex they wanted to be, they wouldn't be able to 'IDENTIFY' with the other sex, because they would actually BE the other sex.

No hospital does that because gender doesn't really matter at that point. They're only checking the sex which is an entirely different thing. Not only that but the brain doesn't tend to be completely developed when they're outside of the womb, it costs lots of money and time to just scan the brains of every single baby that comes out even though it would be completely pointless, and a host of other reasons. Despite that, there is still proof that teenage or adult transgenders have brains that resemble that of the opposite sex.

Lol at you thinking you know better than scientists who study these things, backed up with scientific proof and stats.

This is like some fukking redneck saying "Thr Theiry of gravity can't be right because I can't see no gravity" or some idiot thinking they know better than a surgeon when it comes to medical procedures.

Just because you're an ignorant fukk with absolutely no desire to actually learn about the things you're discussing, don't act like you have any authority on the manner.

Lemme make sure you understand this...

Gender is what sex your brain identifies as. Sex is your chromosomes and the state of your physical body, not including the brain.

You can be male (sex) girl (gender) if you have a biologically male body with the brain of a woman. Again, I've posted scientific proof to validate my claims while you spout your own BS like you know better than people who study this stuff for a living.

Shut the fukk up until you come at me with scientific proof to back up your stupid claims, scrub. Nikkas think they can spout any old BS despite the fact that science completely shuts them the fukk down.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i thought a male with the brain of a female was just called a gay guy

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
No hospital does that because gender doesn't really matter at that point. They're only checking the sex which is an entirely different thing. Not only that but the brain doesn't tend to be completely developed when they're outside of the womb, it costs lots of money and time to just scan the brains of every single baby that comes out even though it would be completely pointless, and a host of other reasons. Despite that, there is still proof that teenage or adult transgenders have brains that resemble that of the opposite sex.

Lol at you thinking you know better than scientists who study these things, backed up with scientific proof and stats.

This is like some fukking redneck saying "Thr Theiry of gravity can't be right because I can't see no gravity" or some idiot thinking they know better than a surgeon when it comes to medical procedures.

Just because you're an ignorant fukk with absolutely no desire to actually learn about the things you're discussing, don't act like you have any authority on the manner.

Lemme make sure you understand this...

Gender is what sex your brain identifies as. Sex is your chromosomes and the state of your physical body, not including the brain.

You can be male (sex) girl (gender) if you have a biologically male body with the brain of a woman. Again, I've posted scientific proof to validate my claims while you spout your own BS like you know better than people who study this stuff for a living.

Shut the fukk up until you come at me with scientific proof to back up your stupid claims, scrub. Nikkas think they can spout any old BS despite the fact that science completely shuts them the fukk down.

Here’s a direct counter study to the one you posted. This study was published in 2011 and accredited by Oxfords Journal (CerCor): Sex Dimorphism of the Brain in Male-to-Female Transsexuals.

Note that it states, “the enlargement of the GM volume in the insular and inferior frontal cortex and the superior temporal-angular gyrus could be derived from constant rumination of the body. Brain tissue enlargements have been detected in response to training, and GM enlargement of the insular cortex have been reported in response to meditation”, in other words, transsexual peoples brain structure/gender dysphoria may be a result of conditioning as kevm suggested and saying otherwise is a matter of speculation (according to the study).

I'm not sure exactly how the human mind works in regards to gender identification and to be honest I don’t care. My issue is when we take scientific speculation and use it to force lifestyles upon dependents such as children, especially if those lifestyles are heavily stigmatized and may damage their futures.