Major win for 6 year old Transgendered Girl

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I'm going to get flamed for this, and I know you will attribute this to the gay agenda but this is the way life is going to be so adjust to it now. Sex of a person is going to no longer be looked at as male or female but os a spectrum per sey.

I studied this in Grad school and these are not just wreckless decisions made by psychiatrist and parents or people ignoring there kid. Yes it seems a little extreme for a 4 year old to determine their fate but it is actually very careful process that is years and gives the kid a chance to change either way completely by a certain age.

Honestly read up on this stuff heavy before you make full on assumptions on stuff you know very little about.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man it's disgusting they are pushing this and okey dokeying this to the kids. "Princess boy" is another one of these scenarios.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I would home school my kid if this happened at his school, disgusting

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
:pachaha:
Did you not know what transgender meant?

Anyway kids now are too knowledgeable way too early. How does a 6 year old even know what a transgender is and how does she know that she is one?

Really though. Lil kid born into a world that hates him/her for how s/he was born, with no control over their genetics. They didn't even ask for life. But thier being banned from the bathroom. Nature made them like that and other nature made beings won't accept it. :ohlawd:

Cruel. Who are the demons here, friends? :to:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What is there to 'know about this'? There is no 'spectrum.' There are a few rare cases of hermaphrodites, but other than those, you are either a male or a female and if you fail to take those hormone pills, you will start reverting back to your natural gender. If a grown up wants to dress up in a skirt, they are grown and that's their choice, but to put lil boys in skirts and put makeup on their face and let them prance around isn't something any man should accept.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you let a 6 year old run you like that,nearly the same as letting your daughter dress like a slut

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
this 6 year old is so intuitive that he knows nature fukked up and that he should have born with a vagina. kid is a genius and possibly will be our first female president.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm going to get flamed for this, and I know you will attribute this to the gay agenda but this is the way life is going to be so adjust to it now. Sex of a person is going to no longer be looked at as male or female but os a spectrum per sey.

I studied this in Grad school and these are not just wreckless decisions made by psychiatrist and parents or people ignoring there kid. Yes it seems a little extreme for a 4 year old to determine their fate but it is actually very careful process that is years and gives the kid a chance to change either way completely by a certain age.

Honestly read up on this stuff heavy before you make full on assumptions on stuff you know very little about.

Read up on what?

If youre born with a dikk youre a dude. If youre born with a vagina youre a female. Tough shyt if you dont feel like being a dude. There's no process regardless of how many classes people have taken.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I don't believe anyone can be born transgender, that shyt too dumb. How the hell would you know which gender you were "supposed" to be if you never came in contact with the opposite gender? Obviously, some gender envy. Trans people are demonic creatures that should be killed with fire. Being gay is believable but trans? nah, this lil nikka still gets his parents to pick his clothes out, how the hell he knows he wants a vagina?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
how does a 6 year old even be allowed to have a sex change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J:LKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSFEOIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPVCJN:::::::::::::::

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i dunno about you guys but i have a little brother thats 5 and i pick him up from school sometimes and i see him talking to his lil friends but could you imagine if their was a lil gay boy pretending to be a girl telling your bro "it" wants him :demonic: i dont want that shyt confusing my bro

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I think it's a little strange that a young boy is using the girls' restroom. I won't say wrong. Just strange.

I also wonder what lesbians think when they go to the bathroom.

Maybe his parents are jumping the gun with him or maybe he won't leave the house unless he's dressed like a chick. Who knows all the details?!

Everybody feels the same emotions and shyt. I do want to make a note that this being a taboo is something unique to today's culture because in the past trans and gay people were valued in the community as excellent caregivers and 'wives'. If the little nikka is a girl, let him be a girl from the jump...why should he HAVE to go through a period of deciding just because he has a dikk.

No 'straight' person has to feel shamed for how they feel naturally. If he's got a female brain, fukk it, let him be a bytch. It's not like women get treated all that well in society. Let him feel like he belongs because when puberty hits it's going to be a whole different monster for his parents. I respect them for supporting their child, though.

This is definitely a win, although an odd one imo- considering how young he is - but forreal, if the little dikkgirl is gonna sit down to pee, at least let her do it without pee on the seat. It deserves that much.