Major League Wrestling (WCW's Byke :oooh:)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

giphy.gif

Didn't see this coming,

Dude was legit in LU. Enjoyed his matches in Bloodsport too. If we get that championship hoss fight between him and Fatu :ohhh:...:obama:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ the opera cup going from being teddy hart's donation to davey boy smith's.

so killer kross leaving impact wasn't all about the money.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man I just now got BeIN sports when I switched providers.

I don't think I have Pop TV anymore.

also, BeIN does a better job with MLW than Pop did with TNA. i guess Pop TV is of better availability.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Exclusive News On TV Network Being Interested In MLW - Wrestling Inc.

As previously reported, there has recently been talk of some big news breaking regarding MLW and a major partnership.

Wrestling Inc. has been able to confirm with sources close to the situation that there is interest in MLW from Showtime. We do not currently have any other specifics.

While Showtime has not aired any wrestling programming, they have had interest in the genre in the past. The network was in talks with AEW just last year.

We reached out to MLW, who had no comment.

Former WWE producer Court Bauer founded MLW as a wrestling promotion in 2002. MLW returned in 2011 as a radio network, which featured popular podcasts from Bill Prichard, Tony Schiavone and Eric Bischoff.

MLW relaunched as a wrestling promotion in 2017. Just one year later, they signed a television deal with beIN Sports, where they air on Saturday nights. They also have a deal with FITE TV for streaming content.

Stay tuned for more updates on MLW.

Daps
Harry Smith has been looking right this last few weeks. I think Rich said he went plant based, and he's really leaning up. He was looking too bulky to do all that grapplefukkery for a minute.