Major League Wrestling (WCW's Byke :oooh:)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This week's episode is :russ::russ::russ:

Jimmy Havoc and Mance Warner have a 'Falls Count Anywhere In Orlando' match.

Priscilla Kelly is part of the Womens' Division too:skip:

King Mo debuting soon too - These man legit might give us their own Bloodsport :ohhh:

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Damn, that reveal was CDQ and the match was... woof. How you fukk up a mandible claw?!
Priscilla and Darby got such similar mannerisms in just how they move, its easy to see they married. That gotta be a weird fukking household.

Can someone explain Zeda's ring gear?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The Von Erichs still need a lot more training. They suck right now and are getting by off name alone.

Who is this big motherfukker Hammerstone brought in? :picard: (Edit: Logan Creed)

This black luchador dude they got is okay, but dude be doing way too much. And his moves don't even look impactful, even for play along indy style.

I hope they never go back to that arena, crowd was completely dead for that whole taping seems like.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This black luchador dude they got is okay, but dude be doing way too much. And his moves don't even look impactful, even for play along indy style.

I hope they never go back to that arena, crowd was completely dead for that whole taping seems like.

zenshi is shynron. he almost killed himself once or twice.

that crowd was funny. the nerd wildin out in the front row - especially when he tried to hug Myron reed. he looks a lot like that white kid who threw up the fist to salute the nation of domination back in the day. hell, it might be him. it looks like he marked out the most for the black dudes.

and who was the big security-looking nicca in the front row with the MLW shirt on?? I bet he posts here.:russ:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The Von Erichs still need a lot more training. They suck right now and are getting by off name alone.

Yeah, the Von Erichs are green as hell in all aspects.

Zenshi is pretty cool. I was impressed by him. Why the hell did it come down to Gringo and Jordan Oliver, the two least interesting members of each team? :pachaha: And why couldn't they find a third man for the Gringo/Zenshi team and just do a six-man elimination match against all of Injustice?

They have used the Gilt Nightclub in Orlando a lot. Never seen it that dead before. MLW doesn't even do a great job of building characters or feuds but their crowds are still usually more into the matches than that.

After taking a beating from WWE, Impact and AEW this year, it looks like MLW may finally have some momentum again. Lawlor re-signed, Fatu surprisingly re-signed, and now they have Priscilla Kelly to front their women's division. They just need a more coherent show that builds up characters and feuds. The show is pretty random, but given how often wrestlers come and go, maybe that's by design. I just don't think you can build based off that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I see they had people from America's top team in the battle royal.

will dan lambert end up in MLW??

lambert & MVP were the best mouthpieces for Lashley.