Major League Wrestling (WCW's Byke :oooh:)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
LA Park clearing the barricade with a frog splash to the outside:ohhh: :whoo::ooh:

I really like this shoot fighter angle they have going now with cats like Garrini, Lawlor and Thatcher too. Plus they have Davey Boy Jr. and Low Ki (if he doesn't bytch out like he did at Bloodsport) if they need them.

The rumor about :misuz:going to NOAH is interesting. If they could get him through their partnership (and with DBJ being a former member of Suzuki Gun)- it makes the angle super legit instantly, for me :wow:

The main event might be Pillman Jr.'s best match to date:leon:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Garrini should probably never talk again or practice soundin tough. :mjlol:
I'm slowly starting to like Injustice. :mjgrin:
The random Contra flashes throughout the show is a great touch.
The Von Erichs need a lot more work. They are green as hell even for MLW standards.
Glad to see them moving away from The Dynasty/ Hart Foundation feud.
Time for them to start having their secondary singles champs have title defenses and with some of the other singles competitor down the card.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Superfight was dope. They had quite a range of matches - crowd was into it the whole way.:obama:

The main event ending was :whoo:

Also

AAA about to fukk around and become the common denominator in a bunch of wrestling relationships. :ohhh:

AEW, Impact and now MLW - and MLW also has the NOAH plug too. Impact has a partnership with NOAH as well and their parent company now owns the channel that runs New Japan. And in the middle of this Vince tries to buy Stardom and NOAH and gets shut out.

And that's before accounting AEW's partnership with DDT and NJ's with CMLL and RevPro.
The Territories might have just shown up again like a bolt from the blue :jbhmm::ohhh::gladbron:

2019 is crazy as fukk :mindblown:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
They should scoop up some of the female chicks over there at AAA lots of girls and they all wrestle different from each other. :ohlawd:

:beli: @ Omega going Brock with the AAA belt just like he did in Japan w the IWGP :picard:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
LA Park vs Jacob Fatu was prolly the best world title match I seen in YEARS. They put sum respect on the MLW title and damn near killed each other for it.

Then u glance at Impact who has Callihan weak ass as champ, then he’s supposed to lay down n job to a woman