Major League Wrestling (WCW's Byke :oooh:)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
King Mo is dope as a brawler - I can't see him ever getting in the flippy bag, but then again not everyone needs to.

He has the character work down, though. I want to see him in Bloodsport sometime

Daps
is it just me, or does it seem like all the bigger promotions are jockin the contra unit in some form or fashion?

str8 biting.

To be fair, the concept isn't revolutionary in its own right. It just depends on how far the booker is willing to go in smashing all their top babyfaces and mid-card tough guys.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Oh snap...Saieve Al Sabah is the newest member of Injustice. I remember seeing this dude working a couple years ago...in Evolve I believe. Dude was pretty green but definetely had a dope looking militant type gimmick. Kinda hard to get people invested in that doin an untelivised indy show here or a doin the job on single show there with 80 white neckbeards in attendance. Looks like he turned it up another notch and will be on a platform where he can get mic time and added confidence being with his partners. I think he's gonna impress. Seems they've written Koto off of TV...but this dude will hopefully bring another element to the team. MLW keep coming up with solid roster additions.

Edit: :francis:

Last edited: