Major League Wrestling (WCW's Byke :oooh:)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I remember Koto signing a deal a short time ago......maybe he going to NXT. I ain’t know Cade was gone from MLW. He popped up in a random match on RAW lol!

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

these pulp fusion mini episodes are piff. Got me ready for whenever this shyt comes back. Never seen this dude Heavyweight Hustle before. Something tells me we'll all be stanning him soon. This roster is already better than AEW's...again. Whoever is recruiting talent for this company is doin a good job.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

these pulp fusion mini episodes are piff. Got me ready for whenever this shyt comes back. Never seen this dude Heavyweight Hustle before. Something tells me we'll all be stanning him soon. This roster is already better than AEW's...again. Whoever is recruiting talent for this company is doin a good job.

Yezzir!

They lost Swerve, Riddle, Callihan, Lucha Bros,

THEN bounced back and got Richard Holliday, Hammerstone, Guarini, Jacob Fatu, Mance Warner and the Von Erichs

This Saturday they running a Contra Unit Anthology Special.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

In my personal opinion - I'd say they for sure have a more balanced roster than AEW's overall. but when it comes to the top of the card - AEW have cats who have done numbers on a couple of different continents.

With that said - Filthy Tom is working for New Japan in LA now. If they add his fukkery to Jay White and KENTA in Bullet Club... :feedme:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
In my personal opinion - I'd say they for sure have a more balanced roster than AEW's overall. but when it comes to the top of the card - AEW have cats who have done numbers on a couple of different continents.

With that said - Filthy Tom is working for New Japan in LA now. If they add his fukkery to Jay White and KENTA in Bullet Club... :feedme:
He's more Suzuki-Gun than BC

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I remember Koto signing a deal a short time ago......maybe he going to NXT. I ain’t know Cade was gone from MLW. He popped up in a random match on RAW lol!

i figured cade is in AEW.

ive been seeing him in the crowd on dynamite, and he had a match on Dark, both within the past month.

but he BEEN gone from MLW.

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
Cody & Jericho are really the only ones gettin the company some buzz. Omega has been a complete bust to me so far. Moxley is alright.

if Jacob Fatu went over there he would instantly be a world title contender. MLW could use more top babyfaces. Warbeast is a more legit than any tag team they got including FTR...even if they dont got the name value.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Yup! I peeped his Twitter out n seenhim rocking with AEW. Hopefully he gets to be featured everyweek

he shouldve stayed in MLW longer, imo.

i wonder what happened to jimmy yuto. i forgot all about their team until the past week or so, as their running those old episodes of Fusion on BeIN Sports every night.

Cody & Jericho are really the only ones gettin the company some buzz. Omega has been a complete bust to me so far. Moxley is alright.

if Jacob Fatu went over there he would instantly be a world title contender. MLW could use more top babyfaces. Warbeast is a more legit than any tag team they got including FTR...even if they dont got the name value.

jericho is in the way actually.

plenty of wrestlers are red-hot in AEW.
TLR has a thread doing numbers about orange cassidy for pete's sake.

how is omega a complete bust when he has 3 MOTYC and we're just now halfway thru the year?? all while hes playing the background too.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
how is omega a complete bust when he has 3 MOTYC and we're just now halfway thru the year?? all while hes playing the background too.

This.

People don't give Omega his due for turning up multiple times on the undercard this year alone. I don't know if the fact that his run in New Japan was so crazy that it skews people's view of him, but I wouldn't call him a bust.

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin

What matches are we considering...I'm assuming the Stadium match...that was a great one but I don't think you can really put that as a Kenny match. The joint with Moxley? Not really a fan of that hardcore bs. Not sure what the 3rd one is? Tag match vs the Bucks maybe. Guess we got different tastes in good wrestling matches. But fukk the matches...we know he's capable of doin crazy moves and having good matches. I say he's been a bust because I thought he would remain the undeniable top guy in the company but he's slid to the midcard...and the tag division... and been exposed as not being able to adapt to the north american style of BUILDING matches through engagement and being entertaining through storys and promos...like Cody's done...like Jericho's done...like MJF has done...like Moxley's done. The Japanese style of sports-like booking and being able to create a red hot match based on history doesn't work in AEW. He's been doing nothing but silly BTE segments and trying to make matches based on that or based on nothing at all and it falls flat to me. Just my opinion. Omega has not been a draw at all. Jericho in the way? What show are you watching?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
What matches are we considering...I'm assuming the Stadium match...that was a great one but I don't think you can really put that as a Kenny match. The joint with Moxley? Not really a fan of that hardcore bs. Not sure what the 3rd one is? Tag match vs the Bucks maybe. Guess we got different tastes in good wrestling matches. But fukk the matches...we know he's capable of doin crazy moves and having good matches. I say he's been a bust because I thought he would remain the undeniable top guy in the company but he's slid to the midcard...and the tag division... and been exposed as not being able to adapt to the north american style of BUILDING matches through engagement and being entertaining through storys and promos...like Cody's done...like Jericho's done...like MJF has done...like Moxley's done. The Japanese style of sports-like booking and being able to create a red hot match based on history doesn't work in AEW. He's been doing nothing but silly BTE segments and trying to make matches based on that or based on nothing at all and it falls flat to me. Just my opinion. Omega has not been a draw at all. Jericho in the way? What show are you watching?

omega is playing the background by design. they didnt want to make the CEOs the faces of the show out the gate.
hes not in the midcard because hes a bust or anything like that. lol.

omega/moxley was last year.

omega was prolly the MVP of the stadium match tho.
also, the iron man match with Pac.
and yes, the tag match.

jericho is trash.
MJF's only good AEW match is with jungle boy.
why would omega want to wrestle like them?

but i do agree that moxley is killin it