Major City Black Population +/-, per 2020 Census

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most of what you said is rooted in bias. I'll address the bolded specifically because it's completely false. I worked with a sustainable development agency in Nigeria for 6 years and one of our primary programs was sending students to the US on scholarship to go to college. A vast majority of these kids were from extremely poor, rural and underprivileged backgrounds. We partnered with similar agencies across Africa with the same mission and by sheer volume Most African students in America and other countries DO NOT come from privileged backgrounds as you incorrectly stated.

The FACT is that African students simply OUTPERFORM just about every group at the collegette level. This is evident not only in the US but in the UK, Canada etc. This is a cultural phenomenondue to Africans over emphasis on educational achievement and not attributed to their parents being "a legit scientist or mathematician". :martin:
Don't tell this dumb nikka anything. He generalizes every Black American as poor and every African that's coming to America as rich. He's so far gone.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I gotta get the fukk out the Chicago area , too many of these mf’s around here

don’t give af if you hit me with the mjpls. I live here fukk these fools

edit: there’s only 5766 black people in Salt Lake City :pachaha:
Nothing wrong with Black people.

Daps
California almost all ados

Like 2.5 or 3 million black people

Only 250,000 non ados

Most of the black Americans people

From Oakland

Went to antioch

Stockton

Las vegas

Phoenix

Cause of cost of living

That why those cities have alot higher ados population

I didnt kno cleveland was 48 percent black

Minnesota got a large non ados base

I didnt kno seattle black pop is diff from cali

Detriot always been the blackest city it was 85 to 90

It dropped to 77

But its good to see how population change yearly

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Would love to have seen an ethnic breakdown of the 1.9 million Black New Yorkers.

The NYC Health Department has a series of vaccine promotional videos that are played on television repeatedly. All of the accents of the participants are either Caribbean or West African. There are no
Black folks with southern or NYC accents in the campaign.

I am going to guess that at least 60 percent of NYC's Black population now has immigrant roots from the Caribbean or Africa (including second and third generations). That's probably a very conservative estimate.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Fresno has more black folks than I thought. I saw more black folks there than I imagine when I went to my cousin's wedding. All them black folks in the middle of nowhere California

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
@Wear My Dawg's Hat its impossible for Black immigrants to be 60% of Black American population in NYC.

Black non ADOS ate hyper visible in music and media and in academia. Black immigrants makeup over

They are seemingly over represented in Rap compared to there percentage of Black population in the USA due to a variety of factors.

Black immigrant and their first/2nd descendants do a have a significant concentration in parts of the North East

Nationally Black immigrants are 10% of the Black American population.

see google and Black Immigration and the remaking of Black America

in my estimation Black immigrants and there 1st or 2nd gen descendants are no more than 15% to 20% of the NYC Black population even if you include the Spanish speaking Caribbean (Dominicans etc.)

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The census says Black or African American, until they officially separate black ethnicities, yall are blowing hot air.

The fukk u talking bout breh?

You gon tell me theres tons of ADOS ppl in Seattle and i live here?

You gonna tell me we shouldnt provide anecdotal evidence of how the demographics actually shake out? God forbid some of us want to actually live around the ethnicity we are instead of ppl who are lumped in ur race category but ultimately want nothing to do with you and have very little in common.

I dont even be on the Diaspora Wars and shyt like that and i think folks like Tariq are toxic. With that said, to think East Africans and ADOS folks are interchangable is minimizing vast cultural differences.

And dont take my word for it, East Africans would be the first to tell you as well. I bet @RadaMillz would attest, East Africans dont really rock with ADOS folks like that here.

No hate shyt, they just dont.