Maino bombs on Snow Billy, calls him a "fakkit" and said he's gonna make him lick the ground

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

But it’s alright to hurl threats on social media in your 20s or 30s?

Doing stupid stuff in your 20s isnt "alright" but it's understandable to an extent, you're still, in a sense, a youngster trying to figure things out.

Doing childish stuff at 45-50 years old on social media is not understandable. Just think about it, like seriously think about that, an almost 50 year old on social media promising violent acts on opps...with a snapback and skinny jeans with rips in them on probably, :gag:.

Rap is a genre where everything is dictated by kids, literally, kids decide what's hot and cool, a lot of the elders are in a bad spot, growing the fukk up ain't lit. Sadly this clip of Maino being emotional and foolish and childish will probably get more views than his actual music.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Please...
Is Nas or Jay doing this? Those are grown men that are actually comfortable in their skin. They hear the noise, trust. They're just not gonna give you the pleasure of a public meltdown

There's no need for all that when you got money like they do.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Maino has real beef with World. He don’t give a fukk about that being Snow Billy’s cousin. If Main or them blag flag nikkas catch Snow Billy he’s gonna get put on Worldstar.

Sino Mike is home. If you know, you know
Thing is everyone saying maino not gona do anything but world locked up for life n his bro dead what could he even do to maino at this point for putting hands on snow billy .... nothing would happen to maino really ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Doing stupid stuff in your 20s isnt "alright" but it's understandable to an extent, you're still, in a sense, a youngster trying to figure things out.

Doing childish stuff at 45-50 years old on social media is not understandable. Just think about it, like seriously think about that, an almost 50 year old on social media promising violent acts on opps...with a snapback and skinny jeans with rips in them on probably, :gag:.

Rap is a genre where everything is dictated by kids, literally, kids decide what's hot and cool, a lot of the elders are in a bad spot, growing the fukk up ain't lit. Sadly this clip of Maino being emotional and foolish and childish will probably get more views than his actual music.
Yeah that’s the thing ... maino 1 min on some positivity type shyt the next some bullshyt .. hence why you can’t take someone like that seriously as far as change or growth... how many times we seen dudes be street dudes say they wanna get on a positive track then someone say some stupid shyt then the next thing they back on that bullshyt ... maino is just a dude who can’t fully get away from that street shyt .....

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I find it funny when dudes on here act like a man supposed to tolerate straight disrespect just because of their age. The man ignored the foul shyt Snow Billy was saying for months...it's just so much a man can take.

yeah... I said he is too old. but I listened to the interview after I typed that.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah that’s the thing ... maino 1 min on some positivity type shyt the next some bullshyt .. hence why you can’t take someone like that seriously as far as change or growth... how many times we seen dudes be street dudes say they wanna get on a positive track then someone say some stupid shyt then the next thing they back on that bullshyt ... maino is just a dude who can’t fully get away from that street shyt .....

Stop it. Name all this other bullshyt Maino is getting himself into? That man has shown noticeable growth from his "hand of God" days where he was punking rappers like Tragedy and Lil Cease. He mostly just doing his business thing, making his music, telling the kids not to ruin their lives doing reckless shyt and having a good time wit his ol' lady. Ya'll in here acting like ya'll didn't see the man try not to address the Snow Billy disrespect and laugh it off.

I swear threads like this is the main reason I KNOW most ya'll nikkas is terry cloth. Most nikkas I know that is over 40 and I consider grown, mature, positive men is going straight in your mouth if you continue to disrespect them for absolutely no reason.

Last edited: