Maino bombs on Snow Billy, calls him a "fakkit" and said he's gonna make him lick the ground

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Most new York n1ggas never outgrow thier 2nd Childhood

And if I didn't move down south id probably be still living my 2nd Childhood
:mjcry:

Now not accepting some bozo going around disrespecting you for months for is strictly a NY thing, huh? :snoop:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Maino ain't doing shyt

He ain't no boogeyman foh

Does maino got bodies?

He got cut in rikers..dudes gave him that buck 50

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Now not accepting some bozo going around disrespecting you for months for is a NY thing, huh? :snoop:

What's to prove?

Nothing good is gonna come out of this

All Maino will do is make this Snow Billy Bum famous

Maino after all these years is still looking for a come up..

Last thing he needs is a confrontation with some guy who has NOTHING TO LOSE to risk getting charges or worst death

So what he talked shyt on a podcast ....MAINO is still respected and still remains gainfully employed in the industry

Maino should stop giving Clout to this clout chaser

But if he feels he has no choice

Then go handle it without BROADCASTING IT

cause they both looking like Old azz clowns

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What's to prove?

Nothing good is gonna come out of this

All Maino will do is make this Snow Billy Bum famous

Maino after all these years is still looking for a come up..

Last thing he needs is a confrontation with some guy who has NOTHING TO LOSE to risk getting charges or worst death

So what he talked shyt on a podcast ....MAINO is still respected and still remains gainfully employed in the industry

Maino should stop giving Clout to this clout chaser

Maino is looking for a come up?

AGAIN...DID YOU NOT SEE THAT HE TRIED TO IGNORE THE nikka AND LAUGH IT OFF FOR MONTHS?

Ya'll act like just because these dudes are rappers and basketball players and whatever we choose to be entertained by on here that they aren't supposed to react to straight filthy disrespect like every fukking body else.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Maino is looking for a come up?

AGAIN...DID YOU NOT SEE THAT HE TRIED TO IGNORE THE nikka AND LAUGH IT OFF FOR MONTHS?

Ya'll act like just because these dudes are rappers and basketball players and whatever we choose to be entertained by on here that they aren't supposed to react to straight filthy disrespect like every fukking body else.

Young man

Reacting isn't the ISSUE

it's HOW YOU REACT

he can't be the ole Maino off Nostrand Ave punching dudes out...

Now things have changed ..he has alot more to live for as a 40 something year old man

Him ignoring this IRRELEVENT "STREET DUDE" won't make him any less of a man

Alot of times you have to accept people for who they are

And realize a Azz Whupping or Gun shot wound won't change a damn thing about THEM

BUT WE CAN ALWAYS CHANGE OURSELVES
:ufdup:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your response is otherwise called justifying and enabling. Look how many daps it got. Why? Because a black man is never expected to have control over his emotions. Acting "street" or street rep still gets you more points. Thank God I outgrew such thinking.
My guy the saying is with age comes wisdom for a reason. NOT with dollars comes wisdom. A fool and his money will soon do what? PART!

Sounds cute i suppose but why look in a sewer and cry foul at seeing shyt

Of all available avenues of media u criticize a so called street platform for being on the bullshyt its expected to be on...dont sound wise to me

Seek and you shall find ...you got that nikka shyt you wanted, cause if u aint want it u woulda been elsewhere . Clown shyt

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Snow Billy a hoe. How you gone be some big time blood gangbanger but condone 69 snitching and can't wait to work with him again when he's released. I'm glad Naomi on his head, cacs like snow Billy making N.Y. look bad.

Last edited: