Maino bombs on Snow Billy, calls him a "fakkit" and said he's gonna make him lick the ground

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Please...
Is Nas or Jay doing this? Those are grown men that are actually comfortable in their skin. They hear the noise, trust. They're just not gonna give you the pleasure of a public meltdown

The black man's constant need to prove you the hardest is lame as fukk. (this is the older me talking)
I actually thought maino been showing descent growth the last few years. Disappointed he can still be so easily backtracked
Y’all gotta stop comparing everyone to Hov and Nas. Them nikkas is solidified music legends, Jay a billy and Nas is in his way to that. They up in the clouds

Maino is still active and around the regular people. Just because they’re the same age doesn’t mean they live the same life or have the same path or codes. Maino built his rep being a major figure in the streets and prison, Nas and Jay built their reps being great artists and business men. Two totally separate things.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great synopsis. At first Maino ignored him because he didn’t think anyone would take it seriously but once he saw people started believing that nonsense he was like “Wait nikkas got me fukked up, I will violate this nikkas whole life”

People getting at Maino are probably the same clowns that would let people in their neighborhood talk shyt about them and spread rumors and let that get out of hand to the point that people would feel comfortable talking shyt to them to their faces :mjlol:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
nikkas clown Wack100 for moving the way he does at his age but let there favorite old ass NY rapper slide

Its funny

Wack younger than these nikkas too

*if birdman or master p made this exact same YouTube rant bout some random 48 year old New Orleans gangster talking shyt about them on the net.

*something tells me this thread would go a lil different :mjpls:

£

Daps
Maino ain't fukk with Snow because Snows cousin is World Hardy. Say what you want about Snow, but he making a lot of these so called tough guys look soft

images

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those that don’t know the backstory, snow is a dude that got famous for writing a book where he talks about the whole six9 situation but everyone saids he’s a liar. Here’s the video how shyt started with maino.

Some of his background

awesome...after I watch these vids I’ll be able to make an informed decision when I decide whose side to choose :mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that don’t know the backstory, snow is a dude that got famous for writing a book where he talks about the whole six9 situation but everyone saids he’s a liar. Here’s the video how shyt started with maino.

LOL. "Maino aint nothin but a kidnapper, foh. I get busy"

:russ::russ:, I HATE this type of stupidity, street shyt is madd played out and corny, but Snow Billy is funny AF to me. I think dude is a CI, dead serious, what a lot of people fail to realize tho is that a lot of these CI's are still the same gunners they were before cooperating. Don't think they're soft just because they're giving info, they'll still shoot you