Maino bombs on Snow Billy, calls him a "fakkit" and said he's gonna make him lick the ground

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkas clown Wack100 for moving the way he does at his age but let there favorite old ass NY rapper slide

Its funny

Wack younger than these nikkas too

nikkas clown Wack cause he says and does some clown shyt. Maino is a standup dude and usually don't unnecessarily gets involved in bullshyt.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can agree. Maino usually solid. Still, hurling threats on social media is clown shyt in ya late 40s

nikkas should of kept it street and off the net

Maino ain’t do anything wrong. Gully made a video saying he believe snow cuz nobody is doing anything to snow with all the shyt talking snow been doing and he mentioned maino how maino normally go in but felt maino energy was off when queenzflip asked maino about snow.. maino heard that shyt and called gully to not get this shyt confused. All maino said was he would beat the shyt out of snow in real life if they crossed paths. Cleared his name before this shyt got out of control and thats it...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Maino ain’t do anything wrong. Gully made a video saying he believe snow cuz nobody is doing anything to snow with all the shyt talking snow been doing and he mentioned maino how maino normally go in but felt maino energy was off when queenzflip asked maino about snow.. maino heard that shyt and called gully to not get this shyt confused. All maino said was he would beat the shyt out of snow in real life if they crossed paths. Cleared his name before this shyt got out of control and thats it...
Great synopsis. At first Maino ignored him because he didn’t think anyone would take it seriously but once he saw people started believing that nonsense he was like “Wait nikkas got me fukked up, I will violate this nikkas whole life”

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Gully been doing his thing for a minute.
gully tv is moving funny here.

pretty much admitted that they reached out to maino for money to promote his upcoming project, but he never got back to them

i'm certain that in retaliation for getting ignored, that they allowed snow billy to appear on their show, or they cosigned his comments

clown instigating shyt, just because maino didn't respond to gully tv's request either for interview or for part of promotional budget for his next album

fun and games instigating shyt......................until the bodies drop.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gully tv is moving funny here.

pretty much admitted that they reached out to maino for money to promote his upcoming project, but he never got back to them

i'm certain that in retaliation for getting ignored, that they allowed snow billy to appear on their show, or they cosigned his comments

clown instigating shyt, just because maino didn't respond to gully tv's request either for interview or for part of promotional budget for his next album

fun and games instigating shyt......................until the bodies drop.

He definitely moving funny. Even once maino made that call and gully said he’s editing the video, he was being sideways with flip Saying some shyt like maino told him queenzflip is for jokes only but you, who’s a real one, I gotta call you and we gotta get the air clear but the way he kept repeating it was as if maino tried to play flip when it wasn’t like that. If anything, maino barked on gully for vouching for that fukk shyt and just told him he got a different type of platform that might get shyt misconstrued (sherm the worm interview) so maino figured some real people rock with him, let me clear this shyt. Gully was shaky with it though trying to insinuate like maino shytted in flip for gully.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Disrespect isn’t tolerated at any age

Please...
Is Nas or Jay doing this? Those are grown men that are actually comfortable in their skin. They hear the noise, trust. They're just not gonna give you the pleasure of a public meltdown

The black man's constant need to prove you the hardest is lame as fukk. (this is the older me talking)
I actually thought maino been showing descent growth the last few years. Disappointed he can still be so easily backtracked

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I find it funny when dudes on here act like a man supposed to tolerate straight disrespect just because of their age. The man ignored the foul shyt Snow Billy was saying for months...it's just so much a man can take.
Half these nikkaz never stood on a actually block before.
What

snow Billy say? Never heard of that nikka

Last edited: