Maino bombs on Snow Billy, calls him a "fakkit" and said he's gonna make him lick the ground

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
gully tv is moving funny here.

pretty much admitted that they reached out to maino for money to promote his upcoming project, but he never got back to them

i'm certain that in retaliation for getting ignored, that they allowed snow billy to appear on their show, or they cosigned his comments

clown instigating shyt
Yep.

@brooklyngohard , THIS is the shyt I was talmbout, B. Don't do THIS shyt. It will keep you reputable and may increase your viewership if you separate yourself from these other clout seeking outlets by having more quality posting. Don't pander to that lower common denominator, bro.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
After what Prodigy said about Popo asking him if he can plant something on 50, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if guys like Snow turn out to be CIs.

Either way, low key scary cats expose themselves itt.
"He's the 2nd cousin of Vito Genovezes brother in law :damn:"

No G will respect a dog that barks with other dudes balls.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
LOL. "Maino aint nothin but a kidnapper, foh. I get busy"

:russ::russ:, I HATE this type of stupidity, street shyt is madd played out and corny, but Snow Billy is funny AF to me. I think dude is a CI, dead serious, what a lot of people fail to realize tho is that a lot of these CI's are still the same gunners they were before cooperating. Don't think they're soft just because they're giving info, they'll still shoot you
:shaqsing2:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
These nikkaz ain't gonna do shyt...
Trust me ... aint shyt gonna happen

Anyway, how the fukk does Maino make money...
Like is my guy working at Amazon?

I think somebody made a thread about wtf these nikkaz be doing to eat... point me to that thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Star is always saying this Snow Billy nikka is the truth
Had to watch the video about Maino, this nikka talking extra reckless
Someone will probably get hurt

they look like they could be cousins.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
*if birdman or master p made this exact same YouTube rant bout some random 48 year old New Orleans gangster talking shyt about them on the net.

*something tells me this thread would go a lil different :mjpls:

£

Terrible comparison breh.

Baby and Master P are CEO/moguls and worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Maino is just a street guy that raps. Him threatening people is the lane he's supposed to be in, given his stature.

Baby or Master P going on rants threatening people would be like Bill Gates scrubbing the toilets at Microsoft. Age isn't the only factor....there should be several levels of people under these guys, to do the menial work. The same goes for J. Prince....he went from silence and his name alone commanding respect to long ass IG rants. He should be above all that, given who he is. Age aside.

Fred.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Y’all gotta stop comparing everyone to Hov and Nas. Them nikkas is solidified music legends, Jay a billy and Nas is in his way to that. They up in the clouds

Maino is still active and around the regular people. Just because they’re the same age doesn’t mean they live the same life or have the same path or codes. Maino built his rep being a major figure in the streets and prison, Nas and Jay built their reps being great artists and business men. Two totally separate things.

Your response is otherwise called justifying and enabling. Look how many daps it got. Why? Because a black man is never expected to have control over his emotions. Acting "street" or street rep still gets you more points. Thank God I outgrew such thinking.
My guy the saying is with age comes wisdom for a reason. NOT with dollars comes wisdom. A fool and his money will soon do what? PART!

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Maino has real beef with World. He don’t give a fukk about that being Snow Billy’s cousin. If Main or them blag flag nikkas catch Snow Billy he’s gonna get put on Worldstar.

Sino Mike is home. If you know, you know

if he was gone do something he would have did it and wouldnt be making statements about what he gone do over the internet.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
To the guy who said Birdman or Master P........go back and look at the clips of them being interviewed on the Breakfast Club

look at who is in the room with birdman when he says the "put respect on my name" comment

watch the segment of the Master P interview where he asks the Asian guy to come into the room and stand next to CTG....watch how the entire temperature of the room changes

I'm no street guy at all, but something tells me that in both situations a radio interviewer made a silly comment about millionaires, and they didn't just "let it go"....and known killers entered the studio to make the radio people stop making jokes

These 50 year old millionaires didn't just ignore it, act their ages, be mature or any of that when harmless radio people were making jokes. But Maino, who is still connected to guys in the street, is supposed to ignore a goon calling him p*ssy over and over on platforms that street dudes listen to?

STOP IT.