Main Event Jey Uso ain't him

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Bret-Owen is safe as the GOAT brother vs. brother feud. 2 classic matches.
Lets be real though. Was ANYONE going to beat that? It was a master class of what a sibling rivalry wrestling match should be. The Creed Brothers WM match will be good at Wrestlemania 55

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
You already know...
9211927eaf58ed7f0710967a3bb60c995c70cab8_00.gif

:troll:
All hail the young gawds :wow:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Piggybacking off of @Saysumthinfunnymike, I haven't watched the replay of the match yet, but sounds like it's nowhere close to Bret vs Owen or Matt vs Jeff at Wrestlemania.

Bret vs Owen was an excellent display of pacing and suspense :wow:

I've actually never watched Matt vs Jeff at WrestleMania.

I'll probably watch all three of those tonight since I'll be on Peacock anyway.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Piggybacking off of @Saysumthinfunnymike, I haven't watched the replay of the match yet, but sounds like it's nowhere close to Bret vs Owen or Matt vs Jeff at Wrestlemania.

Bret vs Owen was an excellent display of pacing and suspense :wow:

I've actually never watched Matt vs Jeff at WrestleMania.

I'll probably watch all three of those tonight since I'll be on Peacock anyway.

Yeah even Matt and Jeff was better. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lets be real though. Was ANYONE going to beat that? It was a master class of what a sibling rivalry wrestling match should be. The Creed Brothers WM match will be good at Wrestlemania 55

Beat it, no.. but I expected a lot more from The Usos. Again, I blame Jimmy because he looks like he's just going through the motions.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Should've been a street fight. These two been beefing for months. No one trying to see them superkick each other for 20 minutes.

Whoever produced this match needs to be fired.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Should've been a street fight. These two been beefing for months. No one trying to see them superkick each other for 20 minutes.

Whoever produced this match needs to be fired.

Street fight, fukkery, interference from Solo, and maybe a surprise babyface save from Rikishi to Jey. :banderas:

I expected so much more overbooking from this match, Uce. :mjcry:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Jey's held his own plenty of times during this singles run and he's damn near as over as Cody pop for pop.

A routine squabble against Jimmy with no fukkery was a recipe for disappointment, should've been Solo in one corner and Rikishi in the other.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Beat it, no.. but I expected a lot more from The Usos. Again, I blame Jimmy because he looks like he's just going through the motions.
Should I assume they havent evolved their movesets yet? Jimmy should probably work more submission into his character while Jey does the quick striking. Jimmy CAN be good but they got to evolve from being twins as being their character. Even if its good twin evil twin now