Main Event Jey Uso ain't him

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The real indictment is that Jimmy vs Jey woulda been the worst match on Stand & Deliver, was easily the worst match on Mania night 1 despite Becky being unable to breathe, and unless something goes utterly wrong there's nothing on tonight that should be worse.

They've been there over 10 years and they having a worse 'personal issues grudge match' than Trick & Melo. That's... that's not good. That's very ungood.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jey and Jimmy got the ideal physicals and athleticism to be an incredible wrestler. They both strong like an ox and fly like a bird.
Probably what made last night so frustrating.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The real indictment is that Jimmy vs Jey woulda been the worst match on Stand & Deliver, was easily the worst match on Mania night 1 despite Becky being unable to breathe, and unless something goes utterly wrong there's nothing on tonight that should be worse.

They've been there over 10 years and they having a worse 'personal issues grudge match' than Trick & Melo. That's... that's not good. That's very ungood.

Jimmy is just not cutting as a singles competitor. Jey isnt good enough yet to carry one.

Jimmy even struggled with AJ last year. That’s crazy!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

That match would have been the worst match on Rampage or these midass GCW shows from this weekend.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Jimmy is just not cutting as a singles competitor. Jey isnt good enough yet to carry one.

Jimmy even struggled with AJ last year. That’s crazy!
If all my energy was going into Naomi every night I'd have a hard time showing up to work ready to dropdown leapfrog hiptoss floatover crossface too :lolbron:

But homie need to step it up or step aside at this point. I'm hopeful they got the match done and now he's ready to be a character out of ring and let Solo run these matches in his stead. It's clear his heart isn't in it like Jey's is. Roman getting cut on oral chemo meds but Jimmy can't manage a caloric deficit on the road to the match he's dreamt of having with his brother? :jbhmm:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
If all my energy was going into Naomi every night I'd have a hard time showing up to work ready to dropdown leapfrog hiptoss floatover crossface too :lolbron:

But homie need to step it up or step aside at this point. I'm hopeful they got the match done and now he's ready to be a character out of ring and let Solo run these matches in his stead. It's clear his heart isn't in it like Jey's is. Roman getting cut on oral chemo meds but Jimmy can't manage a caloric deficit on the road to the match he's dreamt of having with his brother? :jbhmm:

Breh is gonna have to stay in the tag scene because he’s still a great character.

Just not good enough for singles.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Breh is gonna have to stay in the tag scene because he’s still a great character.

Just not good enough for singles.
thing is, I think he'd make a great manager for Solo.
The problem is, they've pushed Solo as a character that shouldn't need a manager that jumps in and helps him get wins, and that's the best use of a manager that's a former wrestler.
He got personality that Solo can play straight man in contrast against. They've been doing it since Jey left the squad, so we know it works. It's just... where are the legs for it? Do you have Solo chase whoever wins the US title tonight? None of those matchups sound interesting tbh unless Randy wants to put Solo over on some Cena/Umaga shyt :yeshrug:
Bloodline kinda just gotta die or get fully rebooted tonight. Talmbout Jacob pulling up and him and Solo going on a murder run that leaves Theory and Waller in a heap. Or Tama coming in as the personal chosen of Dwayne to get shot up the card and at bare minimum be looked at as upper midcard/next in line at Cody.
Otherwise... time to just let it die. Have someone yeet Jimmy into a nice 6 month hiatus where he can come back with some passion and hopefully some cardio. Have Solo re-establish himself doing them Bron-like squashes legitimately solo. Roman gets his time away to heal and feel better and Dwayne's off to shoot a movie next month.

Regroup and pop back up at the worst possible time for Cody - right before MITB where they can destroy him and drag Priest out onto his body or something.

I think yesterday just exposed how little Rock being involved helped shore up the Bloodline B-squad, and with Roman being part-time, that's the team they need to be carrying the family name and they ain't built to do it with no Jey/Sami in the squad who can put in the ring work.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

That's the leanest Jimmy's ever looked.

Honestly, it's entirely possible that he mailed in it because he had no reason to be up for it.

He's never been taken seriously as a singles guy, I can't recall a match he's won in such a setting, and as best we can tell all Jimmy will be is cannon fodder to protect Roman. At least when Jey was in the midst of his Stockholm Syndrome, Jey at least looked like a competent singles wrestler who won matches here and there (even won the ATG MBR).

Jimmy's never been invested into like that (and probably never will be).

It would have been a much better plan, in retrospect, for Solo to whoop both his brothers. But they haven't done anything with him since giving him the biggest win of his career.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The problem is, they've pushed Solo as a character that shouldn't need a manager that jumps in and helps him get wins, and that's the best use of a manager that's a former wrestler.
He got personality that Solo can play straight man in contrast against. They've been doing it since Jey left the squad, so we know it works. It's just... where are the legs for it? Do you have Solo chase whoever wins the US title tonight? None of those matchups sound interesting tbh unless Randy wants to put Solo over on some Cena/Umaga shyt :yeshrug:
Bloodline kinda just gotta die or get fully rebooted tonight. Talmbout Jacob pulling up and him and Solo going on a murder run that leaves Theory and Waller in a heap. Or Tama coming in as the personal chosen of Dwayne to get shot up the card and at bare minimum be looked at as upper midcard/next in line at Cody.
Otherwise... time to just let it die. Have someone yeet Jimmy into a nice 6 month hiatus where he can come back with some passion and hopefully some cardio. Have Solo re-establish himself doing them Bron-like squashes legitimately solo. Roman gets his time away to heal and feel better and Dwayne's off to shoot a movie next month.

Regroup and pop back up at the worst possible time for Cody - right before MITB where they can destroy him and drag Priest out onto his body or something.

I think yesterday just exposed how little Rock being involved helped shore up the Bloodline B-squad, and with Roman being part-time, that's the team they need to be carrying the family name and they ain't built to do it with no Jey/Sami in the squad who can put in the ring work.
Agree.

The Bloodline is no longer elevating everybody involved. Until it starts back doing that, it needs to not exist or it needs to go a different route.

Perhaps Solo going on a "back to basics" run -- i.e. using tactics/savagery from his ancestors to restore the feeling -- is the path forward.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's what I want to see, new members courtesy of the Rock, Jacob is obvious and Tama Tonga, he may not be actual blood but there is enough of a connection to the family to bring him into the fold.

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That's what I want to see, new members courtesy of the Rock, they may not be actual blood but there is enough of a connection to the family to bring them into the fold.
it's make sense in the Tama thing too.
Rock isn't technically as 'blood' to the Anoa'i as Roman/Usos are to each other. So him bringing in someone else tangentially related as his personal hires could sow dissent down the line until Roman/Usos gotta reunite to fight off the rest of their folk.
The problem is, to even the sides up, you gotta bring in at least 2 new faces if not 3.
And at a point, it starts risking turning Bloodline into NWO/Wolfpac, and once you're at that stage history says you are far more likely to overstay your welcome than not. And it's already been running for like 4 years at this point.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's make sense in the Tama thing too.
Rock isn't technically as 'blood' to the Anoa'i as Roman/Usos are to each other. So him bringing in someone else tangentially related as his personal hires could sew dissent down the line until Roman/Usos gotta reunite to fight off the rest of their folk.
The problem is, to even the sides up, you gotta bring in at least 2 new faces if not 3.
And at a point, it starts risking turning Bloodline into NWO/Wolfpac, and once you're at that stage history says you are far more likely to overstay your welcome than not. And it's already been running for like 4 years at this point.

True, we know Rock v Roman is the true bloodline civil war waiting to happen, it would be dope if 1-2 new members are added by The Rock and that's how the cracks in the crew start to appear until we get to the point where either Rock or Roman gets booted out.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
After what I saw at Stand & Deliver...

I honestly believe Melo could carry Jimmy to a match that woulda been better than the Rhea/Becky opener :blessed:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
That match they had was Hella weak.

I was expecting Matt vs Jeff level of good.

They should've made it a Cage match or no holds barred or something.

Worst match of the night & I wouldn't be surprised if it' turbs out to be the worst from the mania weekend when it's all set & done.
Cage 100% would’ve been cool