Main Event Jey Uso ain't him

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The match was incredibly trash. I had to skip parts of it till the finish.

People are also tired of them. They are no longer a big draw. The moment they did that BS of Jimmy betraying Jey, they should have planned their match sooner than Wrestlemania. Nobody cares about it now, even the company doesn't care about it the way they made them cut the match short.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
whoever put together that match did a terrible job :francis:
I would even go say this match looked like the burial of both wrestlers. It was cut sort, it was a stupid spam of superkicks which makes them look comically bad. Remember Wrestlemania is the show that people who don't watch professional wrestling tune in to watch. They look like bunch of clowns to non wrestling fans.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
The promo package was fire but yeah that match wasn't it. Also the fact that it was a clean finish with Solo not getting involved at all didn't help matters. It kinda felt like a pretend match they used to do in the backyard growing up played out in the ring.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So we gonna act like Austin, Roman, Taker, HHH, etc. never had a bad match at Mania?
Not really a fair comparison considering the USOs don't have the name or attachment compared to the other guys you mentioned to overlook that aspect.

Not to mention, that performance may fukk up both of their chances of getting that type of solo match again.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not really a fair comparison considering the USOs don't have the name or attachment compared to the other guys you mentioned to overlook that aspect.

Not to mention, that performance may fukk up both of their chances of getting that type of solo match again.
Jey just main evented Summerslam, They main evented Wrestlemania last year.

They’ll be fine

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I expected some family fukkery.. I feel like these dudes must have been playing this match in their head thousands of times over the years, and then they just go out and do that? No run-ins, no nothing. Just spamming superkicks? It was disappointing as hell.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I expected some family fukkery.. I feel like these dudes must have been playing this match in their head thousands of times over the years, and then they just go out and do that? No run-ins, no nothing. Just spamming superkicks? It was disappointing as hell.
Yeah, I know Solo will do a lot tonight but I was SHOCKED he didn’t do anything last night.