Magic Johnson's gay son out and about in NY..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always knew magic and isiah were gay

both of their kids didnt fall far from the tree

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
the " it's 2013...get over it" crowd is fukking annoying. If you don't have a problem with gays, that's fine but I do so hop off my dikk :pacspit:

I'm hoping you guys get a son and he turns out gay and flamboyant like Magic's son. Let's see how well y'all take it. Y'all always saying how if you caught your son with a broad having sex, y'all will go up to him and dap him up and be proud :win: but would you do the same for your gay son if you caught him in bed with another nikka? I already know the answer to that you hypocritical fakkits.

It's always the hostile ones who are so demonstrative and have so much anger towards the gays folks who are undercover homo's

You've said kobe bryant is handsome and wesley snipes or denzel were handsome actors.

Now you wanna spaz about gays? :shaq2: shut the fukk up fakkit

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's always the hostile ones who are so demonstrative and have so much anger towards the gays folks who are undercover homo's

You've said kobe bryant is handsome and wesley snipes or denzel were handsome actors.

Wesley snipes? :aicmon:

is Kobe not handsome? :smugfavre:

Where did I say I have anger towards gays? I said I didn't support their lifestyle and I don't appreciate them pushing their agenda towards me. I couldn't care less what gays do but leave me out of it. Your reading comprehension is bottom 5 but then again you follow me everywhere and every thread I post in. You might be gay yourself. :gag:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ain't nobody hostile. It's just a couple years ago we were allowed to say fukk homos and this shyt ain't normal but ever since Obama/Hollywood/music industry came out and embraced the queers, we're forced into accepting them.

Well I ain't hating on them with a passion but I'll never find it normal especially the flamboyant ones, havins a flamboyant gay son is worse than fukkin cancer and I won't wish it to no one but since it's all cool hopefully you do end up having a kid wearing a purse with short shirts showing off his tramp stamp.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Ain't nobody hostile. It's just a couple years ago we were allowed to say fukk homos and this shyt ain't normal but ever since Obama/Hollywood/music industry came out and embraced the queers, we're forced into accepting them.

Well I ain't hating on them with a passion but I'll never find it normal especially the flamboyant ones, havins a flamboyant gay son is worse than fukkin cancer and I won't wish it to no one but since it's all cool hopefully you do end up having a kid wearing a purse with short shirts showing off his tramp stamp.

Their lifestyle don't bother me at all so I don't get affected by them like that

I agree with the bolded tho.That shyt is just weird

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I feel sorry for Magic... First you get that package and then your only son turns out to be a fruit. I wonder what he did to deserve this.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
notice how @OnlyInCalifornia dipped out of the thread without answer the question about wearing wigs..... :bryan:

come back n play friend

Unlike yourself, I have a job which means I have shyt to do. I am not a broke weirdo bum who needs constant attention like you do.

If only your dad gave you more attention when you were younger, played catch with you. You wouldn't be seeking my attention on a daily basis and you probably wouldn't have turned out to be a bummy fakkit who runs a transexual dating website.

HOWS THAT RAP CAREER BREH? Do you have HITZ for us? You should post them, bless us breh!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
article-2302952-190CFB52000005DC-601_634x292.jpg

article-2302952-190CFE5F000005DC-302_634x410.jpg

:skip: Looking like Madea in his early years sans the wig.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

So white men who hung black men, cut off their genitals and stuffed them down their throats and lit them on fire secretly approved of African-Americans? :sayword: If you hate something that means you really love it? :sayword:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the " it's 2013...get over it" crowd is fukking annoying. If you don't have a problem with gays, that's fine but I do so hop off my dikk :pacspit:

I'm hoping you guys get a son and he turns out gay and flamboyant like Magic's son. Let's see how well y'all take it. Y'all always saying how if you caught your son with a broad having sex, y'all will go up to him and dap him up and be proud :win: but would you do the same for your gay son if you caught him in bed with another nikka? I already know the answer to that you hypocritical fakkits.

here's where things get difficult. i do not believe homosexuality is a choice. i believe these men MUST be born this way, out of some genetic mishap. men don't just turn their nose down at the beauty of p*ssy. however, simply because i understand and acknowledge their homosexuality does NOT mean i don't think it's a disgusting act. THAT is where i have a problem with the homosexual agenda.

they want those of us who respectfully accept that they exist to suddenly act as if the thought of two men fukking each other and sucking each other's dikks doesn't repulse us. no, the shyt is repulsive. but it is what it is. :yeshrug:

i'm cool if the gays want to get married. have fun. just don't catch feelings when i go :scusthov: at the shyt you're doing. acceptance of homosexuality and disgust by homosexuality are not mutually exclusive, and that's what these homos don't seem to grasp.