Magic Johnson's gay son out and about in NY..

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
article-2302952-190CFB52000005DC-601_634x292.jpg

article-2302952-190CFE5F000005DC-302_634x410.jpg

:skip: Looking like Madea in his early years sans the wig.

:dead: i really thought that was tyler perry for second

but magic still making moves and getting money though, he got the dodgers, his own tv network, restaurants and a whole bunch of shyt. he can use this shyt to his advantage and open some type of business to the homos. magic johnson lube for the gays, magic johnson own gay club. a how to be a gay parent for dummys or sum shyt like that. so many ventures for magic now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:dead: i really thought that was tyler perry for second

but magic still making moves and getting money though, he got the dodgers, his own tv network, restaurants and a whole bunch of shyt. he can use this shyt to his advantage and open some type of business to the homos. magic johnson lube for the gays, magic johnson own gay club. a how to be a gay parent for dummys or sum shyt like that. so many ventures for magic now.

He's getting money, but he still has HIV and his son is gay. Can't make enough money to fix those problems breh.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The homophobia on here reminds me of the racism on Storm Front :scusthov:

Calm down bro

I was raised a certain way and I ain't letting Hollywood and the liberal white media change my opinion or how I was raised. Don't hate but it will never be ok or normal to me.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk YOU nikka

YOU PROBABLY GOT A FAT dikk UP IN YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW bytch nikka

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fukk outta here :foh:
Nobody here is saying kid should die, we just getting all :scusthov: about it.
If you gay that's one thing, but I feel uneasy seeing someone flamboyant about it.
Calm down bro

I was raised a certain way and I ain't letting Hollywood and the liberal white media change my opinion or how I was raised. Don't hate but it will never be ok or normal to me.
:heh: Whatever you say, brehs.