Magic Johnson's gay son out and about in NY..

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
fukk off with the there's nothing wrong with being gay in 2013.

Imagine sitting down with my son on a dinner table and he's got a purse and talking like this. I would personally renounce his fakkit ass and ignore him for life. Being a homo is the biggest L for any father.

lol these new generation nggas is a trip talkin bout we suppose to accept gayness becaue the government passed some gay marriage law :rudy: foh

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ask a cali wigga who dresses in drags @OnlyInCalifornia and frequents a tranny website

Aint no one frequenting anything :laugh:

You are so pathetic, you run a transexual dating website you pathetic bummy fakkit.
wait..... is this coming from the person who was exposed for wearing a womans wig??? also is known to frequent the tranny website plentyofts??? :bryan: and you live in cali right?? yousa homotional wigga.... always running into threads hoppin on my dikk.. noticed how he doesnt deny dressing in drags?? :russ:
Stop trying to plug your transexual dating website you bum weirdo

No one is going to your site, no one is dressing in drag. You however are on my dikk something fierce.

Notice how he seeks my attention daily :smugbiden:

:pachaha:

These nikkas :deadrose:

Last edited by a moderator:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You think Magic would rather having a daughter and she's a whore? :mjpls:

laurence-fishburne-finger.jpg

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't they sayin gay shyt is genetic? Guess we finally found out the truth about Magic's House In Virgina.

shoeprogram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lakers / Chiefs
There's nothing wrong with being gay in 2013.This aint 92 or 93

They've passed laws to allow gay marriages.Get over that shyt the gays are here to stay.If magic's son is gay he gay he will live a better life than all of us
combined

Word. It's not in our place to judge or talk sh. bein gay isnt negative its just perceived negatively for no reason. Yall be like :damn: so heavily invested in another dude's preference... for what?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the " it's 2013...get over it" crowd is fukking annoying. If you don't have a problem with gays, that's fine but I do so hop off my dikk :pacspit:

I'm hoping you guys get a son and he turns out gay and flamboyant like Magic's son. Let's see how well y'all take it. Y'all always saying how if you caught your son with a broad having sex, y'all will go up to him and dap him up and be proud :win: but would you do the same for your gay son if you caught him in bed with another nikka? I already know the answer to that you hypocritical fakkits.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
the " it's 2013...get over it" crowd is fukking annoying. If you don't have a problem with gays, that's fine but I do so hop off my dikk :pacspit:

I'm hoping you guys get a son and he turns out gay and flamboyant like Magic's son. Let's see how well y'all take it. Y'all always saying how if you caught your son with a broad having sex, y'all will go up to him and dap him up and be proud :win: but would you do the same for your gay son if you caught him in bed with another nikka? I already know the answer to that you hypocritical fakkits.

Yeah the gay agenda in North America is annoying as fukk, these fakkits and their supporters are so militant with it too.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the gay agenda in North America is annoying as fukk, these fakkits and their supporters are so militant with it too.

There was this group at my school that came up to me trying to have me sign up for this legalize gay marriage petititon crap and I was like nah I'm good *puts headphones back on* *sees them still standing next to me moving their lips* *removes headphones*

me: can I help you?

them: You don't support gay marriage? What if someone said you couldn't get married because you're black? Would you be alright with that?

Me: :what: *puts headphones back on*

They always trying to go to the extremes to prove their point and it never makes sense. Go find someone else's signature.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
notice how @OnlyInCalifornia dipped out of the thread without answer the question about wearing wigs..... :bryan:

come back n play friend

Last edited by a moderator: