Magic Johnson's gay son out and about in NY..

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
No grandkids for Magic!

isiah-thomas-smile2.jpg

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
why yall nikkas so fascinated with gay nikkas? Coli is they most gayest site on the net i swear. Buncha homos posing as homophobes. scust

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
:bryan: are you fckng kidding me...and that fur coat with the read purse :dead: this ngga is just basking in his gayness too :what: magic still claimin this dude? just kidding

Disgusting. Not because he's gay but because his jump shot is probably trash. Why can't the jordans and magics produce a good athlete or the two :why: Here's hoping for lebrons sons :snoop:

:dead::dead::dead::bryan:

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
magic has biological grandkids...his oldest kid andre is married with 2 kids so magic does have somebody to carry on his bloodline...lucky for him:whew:

Looks like he dodged a bullet...but I don't think anybody is trying to continue his current "bloodline"!:huhldup::whoa:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Unlike yourself, I have a job which means I have shyt to do. I am not a broke weirdo bum who needs constant attention like you do.

If only your dad gave you more attention when you were younger, played catch with you. You wouldn't be seeking my attention on a daily basis and you probably wouldn't have turned out to be a bummy fakkit who runs a transexual dating website.

HOWS THAT RAP CAREER BREH? Do you have HITZ for us? You should post them, bless us breh!
:ohhh::ooh::krs:

I feel sorry for Magic... First you get that package and then your only son turns out to be a fruit. I wonder what he did to deserve this.

if aids didnt kill em ...why the ghost of his ex lover in his son's body will:manny:

:dead: