Magic Johnson's gay son out and about in NY..

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Aint no one frequenting anything :laugh:

You are so pathetic, you run a transexual dating website you pathetic bummy fakkit.

wait..... is this coming from the person who was exposed for wearing a womans wig??? also is known to frequent the tranny website plentyofts??? :bryan: and you live in cali right?? yousa homotional wigga.... always running into threads hoppin on my dikk.. noticed how he doesnt deny dressing in drags?? :russ:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
wait..... is this coming from the person who was exposed for wearing a womans wig??? also is known to frequent the tranny website plentyofts??? :bryan: and you live in cali right?? yousa homotional wigga.... always running into threads hoppin on my dikk.. noticed how he doesnt deny dressing in drags?? :russ:

Stop trying to plug your transexual dating website you bum weirdo

No one is going to your site, no one is dressing in drag. You however are on my dikk something fierce.

Notice how he seeks my attention daily :smugbiden:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

No one is going to your site, no one is dressing in drag. You however are on my dikk something fierce.

Notice how he seeks my attention daily :smugbiden:

wait so are you saying you never wore a womans wig before?? :bryan:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
wait so are you pretending like you aren't trying to plug the transexual dating website you run?

you mean plentyofts, the site you stay on, always complaining to me about updating??

answer the question wigga.... did you or did you not wear a womans wig.. yes or no..... :bryan:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Damn even gay black dudes is gettin with gay white dudes. Angry black guys must be sayin "oooh child, he can't handle an independant strong black man like me"...end neck snappin.

ELITE POSTING RIGHT HURR :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
dude cheats on his wife, gets HIV, then has a gay son
Actually he had HIV before he married her. She has been damn lucky she hasn't caught that shyt from him.

ask a cali wigga who dresses in drags @OnlyInCalifornia and frequents a tranny website
:weirdo:

Aint no one frequenting anything

You are so pathetic, you run a transexual dating website you pathetic bummy fakkit.
:huhldup:
wait..... is this coming from the person who was exposed for wearing a womans wig??? also is known to frequent the tranny website plentyofts??? :bryan: and you live in cali right?? yousa homotional wigga.... always running into threads hoppin on my dikk.. noticed how he doesnt deny dressing in drags??
:wtf:

Notice how he seeks my attention daily
:huh:
wait so are you saying you never wore a womans wig before??
wait so are you pretending like you aren't trying to plug the transexual dating website you run?

riley-boondocks-gay_zps0510aff8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk off with the there's nothing wrong with being gay in 2013.

Imagine sitting down with my son on a dinner table and he's got a purse and talking like this. I would personally renounce his fakkit ass and ignore him for life. Being a homo is the biggest L for any father.