Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Magic's gone and you let the trainer go too but keep the one person around other teams in the league don't like doing business with. Jeannie won't be too long after Magic and her brother

:mjlol: Isn't this Kobe's guy? The fix is in. Kobe will be the new President and he's going to either sabotage Lebron's last year's or he's the new Jerry West.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I am becuz they were young dudes who weren't giving a chance.

JR went to NO and had a great season and look at DLo...

I understand after the fact. But there's also the chance they wouldn't have taken the leap if they stayed too. :francis:

Having the space for the max contracts was the priority and it does suck to see Julius and Dlo prosper, but I'm not necessarily mad at the strategy.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Magic's gone and you let the trainer go too but keep the one person around other teams in the league don't like doing business with. Jeannie won't be too long after Magic and her brother

An expanded role?! This Rob Lowe lookalike muthafukka that compared KCP to bread that fell from heaven?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
magic said fukk this hard work shyt i'm out. :pachaha:

i get it this season was a shyt show, but if he quit because the job was getting too hard that's a bytch move imo.
magic a hundred millionaire about to be 60, if ever there were a poster child for "ok to quit if the shyt is too hard/stressful", it's him. at 60, aint nobody trying to deal with bullshyt the pushes beyond their limits, shyt, a good chunk of people half his age aren't

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
MAgic is a real businessman.
He actually is a owner of the Dodgers, has multi-million dollar business ventures, and is one of the people that could legit buy a team.
Magic is worth more than Jeanie Buss.
So why would he work for her, something he did as a favor, when she won't even let him do his job.

He did what he should have done, quit on the spot.