MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Everytime I talk about white supremacy....somebody like a @ScottyG trying to derail the thread...you MAGA as fukk too...
:pacspit:
You carry water for Trump. I aint fukking with yall!
Maga as fukk?
I've never voted at all you fakkit

Why did you can us all ******s? And then rebrand and come back

Don't quote me if you gonna duck the question bytch ass nikka

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Imma keep it deadass
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
Literally post like an autistic person brehs:mjtf::dahell::mjlol:

You and that cac @A Pimp Named Slickback don't have 23 pairs of total chromosomes between yall :laff: :laff:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We are indicting every single one. Investigating until further notice. Bushes, negs, neg trains, reports, or bans, they will be held accountable

CAC AGENTS/ BLACK MAGA SUPPORTERS ON THE COLI: @Sir Richard Spirit @tuckgod @alpo @Everythingg @TripleAgent @OriginalBrownSkinMan @3rdWorld
@Mowgli @Max Power

@Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3@Silver Surfer
@Captain Crunch
Had 8 of them on ignore already. Gotta spread reps but daps for lining the rest up so that I could hover over their names and hit the 'ignore' button :banderas:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Trump has officially been indicted. Federal charges. I knew what would happen after the first thread about what he did had no traction

Not a peep of opposition
:mjpls:

Then the indictment threads were made

@CouldntBeMeTho made a thread

My first post I made in there was intentional

They never fail to expose themselves

I wont post long paragraphs about the psychology of these fakkit ass agents on here. It's Thursday night. I'm on vacation. I'm bored. Air quality sucks. Since Trump brought news fukkery for the past 2 hours

Why not some good ol fashion Coli nighttime fukkery
:mjlit:

So back to this thread. Some bytch ass nikka posted this stupid ass shyt about Trump and Biden. Everything else he said in the post was irrelevant

This is the first bothsider to expose himself. I was waiting patiently for this moment
:mjlit:

What the fukk does Biden have to do with Trump breaking the law??? For 1.5 billion dollars??? Isn't Trump already rich MAGAset? Why does your leader need to do this

Yes. He is indicted. Not guilty. fukk all of yall juelzing talking points defending this waste of life. Trump is top 3 worst world leader of all time

Back to the fukkery

As a real nikka should, I called this :mjpls: agent shyt out

This is what he told me after

I would have never made this thread if he didn't post this shyt

Its too late to turn back now. Now it's time for you to be indicted bytch ass nikka
:ufdup:

The exposal will continue in my next post

Trump can't even get his own party under control. DeSantis is out-racisting him and winning. The Republican party has been destroyed because of MAGA

fukk the political facts. This is about exposing one of the MANY republican agents

Cacs or c00ns. Doesn't matter. Yall won't keep getting away with the bullshyt yall infest TLR with every thread. It's over for yall

I need help from the experts
@Billy Ocean @Unknown Poster @Born2BKing

Foot on necks all 2023

:ahh:

giphy.webp

EDIT: THE LIST WE'RE KEEPING UPDATED FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

We are indicting every single one. Investigating until further notice. Bushes, negs, neg trains, reports, or bans, they will be held accountable

CAC AGENTS/ BLACK MAGA SUPPORTERS ON THE COLI: @Sir Richard Spirit @tuckgod @alpo @Everythingg @TripleAgent @OriginalBrownSkinMan @3rdWorld
@Mowgli @Max Power

@Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3@Silver Surfer
@Captain Crunch

ESSENTIAL THREAD LINKS:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mods-yall-have-to-do-something-about-these-agents.825762/

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I had to put several people on block cause they follow me around in threads about Trump and white supremacy and derail them with false accusations about me
@Low End Derrick you're a MAGA agent til further notice. I remember how you was funny in my Kanye threads last year. Stop following me around in threads and postings pictures of me trying to prove what? You're such a fukking insufferable f@ggot I swear.
:scust:
I don't even know your bytch ass...leave me the fukk alone. What the fukk point you trying to prove?

Ah look who it is: the bytch ass performative nikka who has me on ignore, yet still wants my attention. :skip:

No one takes this "I'm blackity black y'all" shtick seriously when you've:

Used your alt to dap yourself and promote your "music" only for it to be exposed
Promised to leave, only to come back a week later like a bytch
Got bullied by scrawny white boys
Dances with ugly fat PAWGs
Paid Elon Musk for a blue check
Panhandled on the Coli multiple times like a common bum
Stole from DrX to buy drugs
Stole from the Coli to move to cac ass Colorado
Called us Nigg**s
Said we all should be "hanging from trees"

:camby:

You're a phony. Go back to making wack ass Eurotechno music for coked up yuppies ya schizophrenic fággot

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
On some real REAL shyt, this type of thing needs to be addressed on all subforums

I will mention all mods. This is because of the love I have for this site. It's the best forum on the internet and the closest online "safe space" for our people we have

The toxic posters I have listed are one group of the many that cause dysfunction throughout The Coli and violate guidelines

Let's drain the swamp

Moderators
:salute:

@Barnett114 @hex @Houston911 @MikelArteta @Black @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @CHICAGO @Rain @FreshAIG @SoulController @TEKBEATZ @That Singer Guy... @GoldenGlove @Jax @3Rivers @FreshAIG @FAH1223 @tru_m.a.c

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Look at this shyt:

LSlwMn6.png

You fukking sellout c00n. :scust:
Ah look who it is: the bytch ass performative nikka who has me on ignore, still wants my attention. :skip:

You think anyone takes this "I'm blackity black y'all" shtick seriously when you've:

Used your alt to dap yourself and promote your "music" only for it to be exposed
Promised to leave, only to come back a week later like a bytch
Got bullied by scrawny white boys
Dances with ugly fat PAWGs
Payed Elon Musk for a blue check
Panhandled on the Coli multiple times like a common bum
Stole from DrX to buy drugs
Stole from the Coli to move to cac ass Colorado
Called us Nigg**s
Said we all should be "hanging from trees"

:camby:

You're a phony. Go back to making wack ass Eurotechno music for coked up yuppies ya schizophrenic fággot
If neither of yall support MAGA or claim bothsides then please take this elsewhere in another thread. We arent derailing this thread. We are deconstructing the racist ideologies and culprits that tarnish this forum

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This is one of the realest posts I've seen today

Putting faith in Trump is crazy ....like somebody said in this thread he Pac on Death Row status lmao ....years from now I'm fasho rubbing all this shyt in white people faces... they will not act like this ain't happen

This post goes for all you MAGA cacs and c00ns on here

If yall are still riding with Trump

Especially after Jan 6th

You will never be able to take it back

That stench will be on you for the rest of your life