MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should've just kept this cam newton smiley post to yourself. I have a bible, a laptop and binoculars on my dresser
:francis:

You did this to yourself

cam-newton.gif

Edit: upon further examination, I have noticed contradictions from what your latest post in here said

Democratic plantation talk is a huge red MAGA flag. Will conduct a deeper search and make a final decision in pursuing action
:unimpressed:

That doesnt counter what ive said in here at all. I already acknowledged there are undercover republicans in #bothsides. Just like there are trojan horses among democrats and republicans. But for the most part I dont believe thats the majority.

And im only giving you the playbook. This particular incarnation of #Bothsides is mostly coming from a pure place. But their will be a future incarnation pushing a unified party of people fed up with both sides. That will not be a pure version,but a version orchestrated by the elites:respect:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
We will go much further than this exposal. We will analyze and expose the black conservative agenda in the media. Doing this will further give context to why the bothsiders are on the list

These dudes say shyt that Jason Whitlock, Candace Owens, and other famous c00ns say. Let alone MAGA cacs and "I'm in the middle looking around even though I love Trump" fake deep media heads

It's over. It will end. If you see some suspect shyt in another thread, post it in here

S/o to the real ones who expose this shyt

@Unknown Poster @Billy Ocean @skylove4 @Rhakim @Born2BKing @Kyle C. Barker @everybrehandbrehettewhoisntbothsides

:salute:

Let's keep doing it. Foot on necks all 2023. Trump for Prison 2024
:ahh:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
That doesnt counter what ive said in here at all. I already acknowledged there are undercover republicans in #bothsides. Just like there are trojan horses among democrats and republicans. But for the most part I dont believe thats the majority.

And im only giving you the playbook. This particular incarnation of #Bothsides is mostly coming from a pure place. But their will be a future incarnation pushing a unified party of people fed up with both sides. That will not be a pure version,but a version orchestrated by the elites:respect:
You're done. You said "democratic plantation". If you never made that gun on the dresser comment, you would've been in the clear

It's over. Expose and ignore

Signed,
A Pimp Named Slickback (the master on the MAGA plantation overseeing you cacs and c00ns expose yourselves)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
To the brehs and brehettes who aren't c00ns, these links as well as others will be posted in the OP and updated daily. Let's educate each other and really see just how ugly this side of the political spectrum really gets

The word breh was used by my former college football teammate. He was a cac. He. Was. An. Open. Trump. Supporter.

None of these Coli cacs and c00ns are safe anymore

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're bothsidesing bothsides????
:gucci:

Yea nah this alone makes you a suspect

You are done. None of yall can hide anymore. Don't act like you're objective and in the middle when you lean towards the right. Just like Joe Rogan and Kyle Kulinski

BOTHSIDES IDEOLOGY IS EVERYWHERE. EVEN CACS HAVE THIS EXACT FAKE OBJECTIVITY BOTHSIDESISM YALL USE

YALL. ARE. NOT. UNIQUE. YALL. ARE. NOT. SLICK. (A Pimp Named Slickback WOULD BE DISGUSTED BY YOU c00nS if they made an Uncle Ruckus bothsides episode :scust: )

You are done

You nikkas literally use black conservative buzzwords

It's over. I am not playing. With none of yall c00ns. On the MAGA plantation. Shucking and jiving for the orange cac that wanted the Central Park 5 to be sentenced to death

The gun on the dresser post alone should've gotten you permabanned. This shyt I quoted is only a few of the MANY suspect posts you've posted. No need to look into it any further

:unimpressed:

I was calling out certain #Bothsiders when you were still struggling to grow facial hair.

Agent behavior,and lowkey Trump support. As a black man I would never vote for trump. If you are a man who cant say he would never fukk a tranny,that is gay without you actually doing it. Might as well put the MAGA hat on it your open to voting for trump

The difference between me and you is I dont try to paint every "bothsider" as a MAGA supporter. I call out the ones who are obviously MAGA supporters,attempting to co opt #bothsides for black votes.

But its fine,the more yall continue to label everyone the same. All your doing is hurting your credibility. Smart people actually pick up on these things. Your trying to hurt our credibility because you see #Bothsides as a threat to democrats winning,nothing more nothing less.

And yes,we are a threat to democrats winning on the backs of black people. Guess they better tighten up:respect:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If you support the modern Republican party or both siderism it's fukk you from the bottom of my heart.
I've had to cancel people in real life cause they voted for Trump.
I told them when they tried to call me or text me to never call or text me again and to lose my number.
I'm talking about ending friendship that lasted years...decades even.

One of them is mad at me and thinks I'm legit mentally unwell cause me, A Nigerian/St.Croix First Gen American...a Black Man...an African...doesn't want to hang around racist republican filth. And this is somebody I've known since 1992.
:wow:
I even refused to go to his wedding.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I've had to cancel people in real life cause they voted for Trump.
I told them when they tried to call me or text me to never call or text me again and to lose my number.
I'm talking about ending friendship that lasted years...decades even.

One of them is mad at me and thinks I'm legit mentally unwell cause me, A Nigerian/St.Croix First Gen American...a Black Man...an African...doesn't want to hang around racist republican filth. And this is somebody I've known since 1992.
:wow:
I even refused to go to his wedding.
I blocked this one bytch in college who wanted me. We had a debate on snap about Trump

She said "well I dont support Trump but.....
I am not a republican but......
I dont agree with everything Trump does but........"

She got irritated when I told her I was blocking all open and closeted Trump supporters

"Thats very inconsiderate and judgmental
:skip: "

Blocked her dumbass and haven't looked back since. Don't let any of these "free thinkers" fool yall. They all think the  EXACT same way

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're done. You said "democratic plantation". If you never made that gun on the dresser comment, you would've been in the clear

It's over. Expose and ignore

Signed,
A Pimp Named Slickback (the master on the MAGA plantation overseeing you cacs and c00ns expose yourselves)

Thats right,keep digging a hole. Democratic plantation is a reference to Malcolm X:mjlol:

Heres an article where it was used back in 2004,and the article is essentially a #Bothsides article talking about blacks being underappreciated by Democrats

Yup,all the way back in 2004,and here yall are in the same position in 2024 talking about "just keep voting yall:why:".
This isnt new,your obsession with Trump just so happens to be recent. Yeah,I peeped your post history too. You really are one sick puppy when it comes to Trump. You hate Trump more than you love black people. If yall dont believe me,check his history,it speaks for itself:respect:.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m peeping through this thread here and there

I can’t see how any Black people could really ride for MAGA like that tho

The way cacs felt the freedom to get as out of pocket racially the way they had

I mean the videos are right out there

The switching up from BLM to “All Lives Matter” and folks posting their explanations behind that on FB had brehs and brehettes getting longtime “friends” out the paint lol

Whites riding for Trump even tho he truly don’t give a fukk bout them particularly poor and blue collar crehs

The Blacks riding with him to be different or for acceptance or money/clout

Shyt’s crazy. Stop worshiping this man like he’s God…he don’t give a good got damn about nobody

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Another day, another bothsider fakkit 1 starring this thread because they aren't safe. Don't even get defensive @AFRAM GLORY bytch ass nikka

You are getting exposed. It's over for you. This will take me a second. Then I'll proceed to enjoy my day offline

Aye shoutout to bro @LeVraiPapi he never conforms to Trump c00n indifference

He calls these Trumpers out

This post im about to quote is a response to LeVrai's post in a previous thread calling out Trump supporters

We know you using trump as a deflection for your anti black anti afram bigotry.

What the fukk is AFRAM???? AND WHAT TF DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH DEFENDING WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP???
:gucci: :gucci:

Keep exposing yourselves hotep c00ns. It's this easy. This post took me 4 minutes. No need to look further. You are no different than @tuckgod. Only difference his no hotep on here has ever said the word afram
:mjlol:

Whatever tf that is. Not even looking it up. I might catch the conservative hotep c00n disease
:scust:

You are now on the list @AFRAM GLORY
Glorify whatever tf Afram is on a tariq facebook group or some shyt

Lost nikkas

Expose and ignore.

:ufdup:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:francis: I’m sorry but OP is absolutely right.

I don’t even post that often on here anymore because I realized nearly every conflict discussed on this forum is a political attempt to divide blacks and push them towards more conservative politics that are actually rooted in racism and anti-blackness.

The FBA/ADOS shyt. I don’t fukk with. I’m sure there are some mentally colonized African diaspora immigrants who come here thinking they are better than us because their strong family and cultural ties allegedly promote a harder work ethic than is popularized in the African American culture. I’m pretty sure some my look down on African Americans as descendants of slaves. But there are just as many African Americans who are straight up ignorant, scared of, ashamed of ANY proximity to anything that reminds them of the African continent, dark skin or kinky hair.
Beyond the self-hate in both camps tho, in my entire life, I’ve NEVER seen this beef play out. I’ve never seen African Americans and other black immigrant groups show anything but love to one another in real life.

I SINCERELY believe that shyt is a blatant attempt to divide blacks around the world and in the U.S. I remember when those Haitians were being deported and black people were being brainwashed into apathy as if this country isn’t its way to doing the same or worse to us. Honestly, I don’t know how anybody DOESNT see it.

But it’s not just that. The gender wars are ways they pull people towards Republicans who talk out the side of their necks with shyt about family values, while actively doing straight heinous shyt like trying to pass laws for pedophiles to marry 13 year olds.

The rhetoric people speak against any type of social welfare programs in support of bootstrap mentality. I used to call it a culture of cowardice, when you get blacks saying shyt like it’s nice to have racism in the open. Or unwilling to call out corporations making trillions, but can still fix their mouths to complain about food stamps. When conversations get shifted to blaming parents for the lack of quality educational infrastructure in a country where 60% of its population is illiterate. Conversations ALWAYS shift to blaming individuals.

It. Never. Fails. And what people don’t get is that individual accountability is good, but that doesn’t mean you give up on applying pressure on hegemonic entities. Whenever there is a shift from government/corporation excesses to blaming the people—it is a conservative deflection tactic.

And it is exhausting to deal with. I’ve seen this infiltration happen ever since the Trump administration. The incel shyt, the praising that Andrew Tate dude, the diaspora wars, the silly ass debates about the cost of housing, always being hypercritical of Democrats, but ignoring the fascism in Republican talking points, deflecting to the LGBTQ community issues to justify being apathetic to the shyt that is going down in this country. They are literally BURNING BOOKS, firing teachers who teach BLACK HISTORY, trying to eliminate birth control, making it nearly impossible to own a home, trying to take away nearly every civil right we ever earned in this country and the trannies are what people clutch pearls about?!

:francis: Trust me when I say it’s noted. And the reason a lot of posters aren’t as active on this forum anymore.

The only thing I always do when I hear people trying to subtly push apathy or outright support of Republican, conservatives, ect in our community is question why?

In today’s political climate, HOW ARE YOU BLACK and how can you justify being a conservative? And I’ve NEVER gotten a clear or cogent answer.