MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Last post. This is important.

I gotta wait until they expose themselves fully before I ignore them. Expose and ignore
:obama:

more right-wing interference

Didn't the Democrats threaten to Starve African children if their government didn't accept homosexuality.

Your heroes

And you're up here calling yourself a pimp acting like some virtue of character. Please sit down and just be quiet.

Both sides devils.

Your energy sure is different when you talk to that other fella..... You're fake.

Guess who dapped this post??

The same poster who posted these:

That's what happens when it's "fukk Trump no matter what" and "we need to get Trump out!"

Say hello to your new friends.

Trump is one of the funniest people on earth.

He even tried being passive aggressive towards KATT WILLIAMS to defend Trump

He didn't DESTROY Trump, but it was funny.

EXPOSE AND IGNORE.

@Mowgli @Max Power

:ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I suggest every breh and brehette who doesn't support MAGA, isn't a c00n, and doesn't have any ulterior extremist alt-right politcial motives to put these clowns on ignore. Im updating this list from this point on

@Born2BKing @Unknown Poster keep exposing them

Expose and Ignore

This is The Coli. I laugh everyday because of the shyt I see on this site. But it's not always a joking matter. Time and place

This isn't a toxic political debate in a clickbait thread

This issue is serious. Something has to change. This thread is the start of the change

My nikka doing the lords work :wow:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Breh left me out of the list of MAGA c00ns that he put in his OP? :gucci:
His post didn't even make sense. I'm a maga fan because I pointed out how the host is a moron like most other magas, is incriminating himself and will bytch about it when law enforcement pushes up on him to hold him accountable for what he said? :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Last post. This is important.

I gotta wait until they expose themselves fully before I ignore them. Expose and ignore
:obama:

more right-wing interference

Guess who dapped this post??

The same poster who posted these:

He even tried being passive aggressive towards KATT WILLIAMS to defend Trump

EXPOSE AND IGNORE.

@Mowgli @Max Power

:ufdup:

Who listens to a man who likens himself to a cartoon that human traffics women.

But now youre a moralist because you slurp democrats and can't criticize their demonic policies. Get yourself together brother.

Fix yourself. You've taken this character as far as it can go.

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
His post didn't even make sense. I'm a maga fan because I pointed out how the host is a moron like most other magas, is incriminating himself and will bytch about it when law enforcement pushes up on him to hold him accountable for what he said? :mjlol:
That post was one of the 4 positive ones that prove why that host is dangerous. Why MAGA is dangerous. You are on my side breh. Read through my posts in this thread. They are all essential

And Neo uses sarcasm like Nap. Neo is just actually funny when he does it

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I had to put several people on block cause they follow me around in threads about Trump and white supremacy and derail them with false accusations about me
@Low End Derrick you're a MAGA agent til further notice. I remember how you was funny in my Kanye threads last year. Stop following me around in threads and postings pictures of me trying to prove what? You're such a fukking insufferable f@ggot I swear.
:scust:
I don't even know your bytch ass...leave me the fukk alone. What the fukk point you trying to prove?

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Everytime I talk about white supremacy....somebody like a @ScottyG trying to derail the thread...you MAGA as fukk too...
:pacspit:
You carry water for Trump. I aint fukking with yall!
You bytch ass fakkit:scust:

You think i forgot about you calling us ******s and monkeys on your way out of leaving the site because you were having another white girl breakdown cuz we said your cac music sucks:dahell::scust:

Make up whatever excuse or screen name you want you thirsty for attention bytch:scust:

Its foot on neck season with your c00n ass

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Imma keep it deadass
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Don't get me started on that bytch nikka @TripleAgent

Him along with @Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3 are easily the biggest bandwagon of MAGA supporters on this forum. Always pushing the same battery powered right wing narratives and calling it pro-black. Can't forget @Silver Surfer literally cheering on Ron Desantis' anti-black fascist laws against what can be taught in schools.

That nikka don't even respond to me anymore cus I've exposed his Republican party propaganda pushing hypocrisy over and over again he gave up.

I asked him in that very thread whether Joe Biden or Donald Trump is a better President after he demanded proof that he is a Republican. Crickets.

He shows up in every thread that reflects poorly on Republicans to drop some half-hearted "fukk Trump" before reminding everyone Democrats are somehow just as bad Then he jumps into any other politics thread encourage people to "not vote Democrat" ahead of election and mocks anyone who tells him this only helps Republicans and their anti-black anti-woke agenda win. But needs "evidence" he is a Republican invested in helping Republicans win power and seeing Democrats lose power.

These folks really think black people are stupid. They shouldve been purved from this forum yesterdat. But they're allowed to stay here because this generation of black folks are a bunch of bytch ass, kiss ass "he right tho" c00ns who are afraid of white folks getting the impression that we are a politically united, pro-civil rights, "monolith" of a voting bloc that will always stand in the way of right wing cac extremism.

Sorry pathetic generation this is, for real.

Uh oh......brother is getting a little sassy

snap-oh-snap.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I already had @ScottyG on ignore. I forgot why

Screenshot-20230609-130309-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I won't read his post or reply to it because it's probably some bullshyt. DONT LET THESE POSTERS DERAIL THIS THREAD

Im waiting for my appt to start so im on my phone passing time on the Coli. Like the real ones should
:ahh:

We're getting all these fools out of here

Expose and ignore

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Don't get me started on that bytch nikka @TripleAgent

Him along with @Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3 are easily the biggest bandwagon of MAGA supporters on this forum. Always pushing the same battery powered right wing narratives and calling it pro-black. Can't forget @Silver Surfer literally cheering on Ron Desantis' anti-black fascist laws against what can be taught in schools.

That nikka don't even respond to me anymore cus I've exposed his Republican party propaganda pushing hypocrisy over and over again he gave up.

I asked him in that very thread whether Joe Biden or Donald Trump is a better President after he demanded proof that he is a Republican. Crickets.

He shows up in every thread that reflects poorly on Republicans to drop some half-hearted "fukk Trump" before reminding everyone Democrats are somehow just as bad Then he jumps into any other politics thread encourage people to "not vote Democrat" ahead of election and mocks anyone who tells him this only helps Republicans and their anti-black anti-woke agenda win. But needs "evidence" he is a Republican invested in helping Republicans win power and seeing Democrats lose power.

These folks really think black people are stupid. They shouldve been purved from this forum yesterdat. But they're allowed to stay here because this generation of black folks are a bunch of bytch ass, kiss ass "he right tho" c00ns who are afraid of white folks getting the impression that we are a politically united, pro-civil rights, "monolith" of a voting bloc that will always stand in the way of right wing cac extremism.

Sorry pathetic generation this is, for real.
Im wit you bro. All 4 of them are suspect. Remember Captain Crunch? He was an agent too. He even changed his name to MAGA Crunch or some shyt

No need to investigate these fools. Expose and ignore

ScottyG

Daps
You have to realize most of these nikkas still obsessing over trump like he in office cuz they got nothing going on in their lives... at all

They do this because if MAGA didn't exist they would have no reason to yell at people online as their only form of human contact monthly:mjlol:
They'll be yelling at incident bystanders about trump in 2028 too

ScottyG

Daps
I already had @ScottyG on ignore. I forgot why

Screenshot-20230609-130309-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I won't read his post or reply to it because it's probably some bullshyt. DONT LET THESE POSTERS DERAIL THIS THREAD

Im waiting for my appt to start so im on my phone passing time on the Coli. Like the real ones should

We're getting all these fools out of here

Expose and ignore
Too bad you can't ignore your own shytty existence, you no p*ssy getting politics watching skitzo fakkit

Who is we:laff: