MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I could fill a book with how much I dislike the DNC, HOWEVER it is possible for one side to be exponentially worse than the other.

In this country, we have 2 political parties. That's it. I wish we had more robust options like there are other countries. However, it is what it is and so I vote Democrat to keep the country from sliding into the OBVIOUS fascism Republicans want to take it to. The reason is simple. As the demographics change, they know they will continue to become more and more of a minority so their only option is to suppress the vote and become an authoritarian party.

If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. The will reject democracy.

This is a quote from David Frum, a prominent conservative and major proponent of the Iraq War. so not some liberal. He's simply stating the facts.

Therefore, at this point, after all the Republican party has done to show it's fascists leanings, and proto confederate intentions you're still a "both sider", then you are either profoundly ignorant or an outright traitor. Period. End of story. This isn't about disagreements on tax margins or oil drilling or whatever. If you support the modern Republican party or both siderism it's fukk you from the bottom of my heart.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I could fill a book with how much I dislike the DNC, HOWEVER it is possible for one side to be exponentially worse than the other.

In this country, we have 2 political parties. That's it. I wish we had more robust options like there are other countries. However, it is what it is and so I vote Democrat to keep the country from sliding into the OBVIOUS fascism Republicans want to take it to. The reason is simple. As the demographics change, they know they will continue to become more and more of a minority so their only option is to suppress the vote and become an authoritarian party.

This is a quote from David Frum, a prominent conservative and major proponent of the Iraq War. so not some liberal. He's simply stating the facts.

Therefore, at this point, after all the Republican party has done to show it's fascists leanings, and proto confederate intentions you're still a "both sider", then you are either profoundly ignorant or an outright traitor. Period. End of story. This isn't about disagreements on tax margins or oil drilling or whatever. If you support the modern Republican party or both siderism it's fukk you from the bottom of my heart.
This is exactly how an actually objective person who's truly undecided politically should post

Repped
:salute:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I was just reminded of another one of these guys. Anyone who isnt a bothsider and frequents TLR knows about this guy's c00n history and MAGA intereference thread derailment

No need to post evidence. He'll probably tell on himself in here if he isn't banned

@Will Ross

:ufdup:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Went back to my previous agent thread. It was posted 2 years ago after Jan 6. It's linked in the OP

3 posters were mentioned in a post there. Two of them I remember. The other I don't

@satam55 @thekingsmen @newworldafro and all those agents saying black people don’t vote.

We will continue to investigate this situation and act accordingly
:smugbiden:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Wow.
The Trump years were some of the worst years of my life. Just felt the sting of more racism, was homeless, my people (Nigerians) got banned from America and just felt more hate and hostility from every and which direction...fukk that shyt.

Like what is wrong with people. I'm starting to think alot of people here ain't Black...Trump was hands down the most racist President of modern times. What's there to celebrate with him?
:dahell:
what Trump have to do with that? :deadrose:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
what Trump have to do with that? :deadrose:
Covid? The pandemic? Trump's malicious attempt to downplay how serious COVID was to the public? While being recorded saying otherwise on a released audio recording of an interview?? before the pandemic???
:gucci:

It's 1am but fukk it. Duty calls
:unimpressed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@Unknown Poster ignore that cac who quoted you. He's exactly the type of poster this thread is about

He made a thread questioning why Brady had to stop wearing his MAGA hat

Then praised the pandemic unemployment money. That every single sitting president who would ever have a COVID-esque situation would do

Most hypothetical presidents would've given more money for a pandemic like that

cant wait to get my Trump check(s) :banderas:

And they wouldn't lie to the public about it. This is the guy you dikkheads defend on the Coli

Expose and ignore. Thats the new subtitle of this thread

Never fails

It's late and im tired. But we work overtime here at the Coli Breh Bureau of MAGA investigation offices

@jilla82

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@satam55 makes the list. I've seen so much bs from him in the past he was already on my ignore list. He will now be on the MAGA list

@thekingsmen is in the hall of shame. He's made numerous posts exposing himself. He's on the list now. Yall look up all the posts of these listed lames. Type in either: cac, biden, trump, woke, or maga

These are just to get started. If you care enough, you can type more keywords and go deeper

You dont have to look hard at all to see how pathetic these cacs and c00ns are

@newworldafro he exposed himself in the other agent thread I mentioned earlier

The investigation of these 3 has concluded. These documented alleged criminals can be examined by the Coli public

Look for yourself the disgusting shyt everyone on my list has ever posted related to race and politics

It's a damn shame. I hope shyt changes. But until then

To the 3 men with disappointed fathers

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
S/o to @Sir Richard Spirit

I would've never made this thread if he didn't call me a bytch. He called me that because I called out his MAGA false equivalency

This wouldn't have been possible without you. I appreciate your dumbass
:mjlol:

To the rest of the MAGA bothsides cac and c00n coalition members listed in the OP:

Your buddies who aren't on the list yet will all be investigated. Every single last one of them

It's over for yall

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This thread is a breath of fresh air with all the funky MAGA smog here.It’s great to see black posters pushing the c00ns and agents back I almost lost hope for the coli and planned to give it up before it turned into the WSHH comment section :mjpls:

It has me feeling like Sophia at the dinner table when she woke up out that stupor after that cac bytch had her locked up.

FaroffPessimisticCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

00bfbee7-c5ae-4af7-bcbc-e75bcf006677_text.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I see this narrative pushed alot by democrat loyalist.
I would call it profoundly ignorant to tell black people to be worried about voting democrat. Instead of telling them to leave a country you believe could turn into Nazi Germany within an election cycle:mjlol:

But I doubt yall ACTUALLY believe that. Its just a fear mongering tactic to convince black people not to test out the #NOVOTE theory,for even one election cycle and see what happens. Or who knows,I wouldnt be suprised if yall actually do believe that. The plantation has convinced yall that the earth will swallow you whole if you leave off the property:respect:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This thread is a breath of fresh air with all the funky MAGA smog here.It’s great to see black posters pushing the c00ns and agents back I almost lost hope for the coli and planned to give it up before it turned into the WSHH comment section :mjpls:

It has me feeling like Sophia at the dinner table when she woke up out that stupor after that cac bytch had her locked up.

FaroffPessimisticCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

00bfbee7-c5ae-4af7-bcbc-e75bcf006677_text.gif

We're draining the swamp
:ahh:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I see this narrative pushed alot by democrat loyalist.
I would call it profoundly ignorant to tell black people to be worried about voting democrat. Instead of telling them to leave a country you believe could turn into Nazi Germany within an election cycle:mjlol:

But I doubt yall ACTUALLY believe that. Its just a fear mongering tactic to convince black people not to test out the #NOVOTE theory,for even one election cycle and see what happens. Or who knows,I wouldnt be suprised if yall actually do believe that. The plantation has convinced yall that the earth will swallow you whole if you leave off the property:respect:
You should've just kept this cam newton smiley post to yourself. I have a bible, a laptop and binoculars on my dresser
:francis:

You did this to yourself

cam-newton.gif

Edit: upon further examination, I have noticed contradictions from what your latest post in here said

Democratic plantation talk is a huge red MAGA flag. Will conduct a deeper search and make a final decision in pursuing action

Within a decade,American citizens wont pledge allegience to republicans or democrats. Some unifying movement will be created that demands another option. Unfortunately people will believe that was an organic movment. When in fact it was all orchestrated by a cabal of elites.

But be clear #Bothsides is not that. But beware of those who will portray themselves as #Bothsides in upcoming years. They wont be coming from a pure place. This sounds strange now,but will all make sense soon:respect:

Really? nobody sees Trump as some badass but white boys lol. They were better off saying its because Kamala is a bedwench. I'm not voting for Trump but thats another reason I wouldn't vote for Biden or her.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The most ironic thing is just like there are bad faith actors in #BothSides. Its bad faith acting to pretend #Bothsides is a definitive endorsement of Desantis/Trump/Republican party. It literally says "both sides" meaning both sides aint shyt:mjlol:

Yall are just bad faith actors on behalf of the democrats. Because you know the results of black people not voting means an L for democrats. The end result is not the same as an endorsement. #Bothsides wants the democrats to lose,or at least think they might lose. In order to force them to something specefically for black people. Thats far from "anti democrat" when you think about it. Thats actually putting faith in the democrats to fold and do the right thing if pressure is applied.

My personal end goal is to expose that democrats actually wont fold. Proving there is no lifeline for black people,and that we should just leave the country:respect:#BlackFreeAgency2028

So yes,I too have hijacked #Bothsides for my own personal agenda. But if Im wrong and democrats do fold,its still a win for black people in this country. Point is their are bad faith actors on both sides. And ultimately people use these movements for their own agendas. This is politics 101,which is why political partys shouldnt be a "movement" in the first place. When people see an oppurtunity to puppeter peoples emotions to get them to do something. Of course you will get varietys of people trying to alchemize that power.

You're bothsidesing bothsides????
:gucci:

Yea nah this alone makes you a suspect

You are done. None of yall can hide anymore. Don't act like you're objective and in the middle when you lean towards the right. Just like Joe Rogan and Kyle Kulinski

BOTHSIDES IDEOLOGY IS EVERYWHERE. EVEN CACS HAVE THIS EXACT FAKE OBJECTIVITY BOTHSIDESISM YALL USE

YALL. ARE. NOT. UNIQUE. YALL. ARE. NOT. SLICK. (A Pimp Named Slickback WOULD BE DISGUSTED BY YOU c00nS if they made an Uncle Ruckus bothsides episode :scust: )

You are done

I didnt hear a humble apology. You are correct and I do believe #Bothsides.

I got accused of being a republican other day. So I will announce boldly today,that I fully intend to vote for no one:respect:

Sadly as ahead as you think you are. You are still vastly behind based on the
shilling and telling black people voting is our way out#BothSides

But judging from the polls,we comfortable as hell on that democratic plantation.

You nikkas literally use black conservative buzzwords

It's over. I am not playing. With none of yall c00ns. On the MAGA plantation. Shucking and jiving for the orange cac that wanted the Central Park 5 to be sentenced to death

The gun on the dresser post alone should've gotten you permabanned. This shyt I quoted is only a few of the MANY suspect posts you've posted. No need to look into it any further