MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Just to let all of you "i legit dont support either party" nikkas know

If you TRULY arent a trump apologist. Then. Why. Do. You. Defend this cac???????

Yall defend this man and republicans. And shyt on liberals

HOW TF ARE YOU BLACK AND HATE LIBERALS MORE THAN CONSERVATIVES?????

Yall know Fred Hampton was liberal-adjacent right??? The Civil Rights era of black men yall look up to (or at least should) were liberals

Democrats are who they are. I am not a Democrat. I am a liberal who wants black american liberation. This is why Im going where I am in my career

If you shyt on democrats vehemently, then turn around and say you're indifferent........

Yall nikkas know yall dont make sense. Im not psychoanalysing you c00ns anymore. This list will keep growing. Yall will keep juelzing. And this thread will stay alive as long as im a poster here

I just got off the phone wit Dr. Umar. He agrees 100%

giphy.gif

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Yep. You started this movement. This is all a result of you calling me a bytch. Everything you do has an impact

But thank you, sir cac. You've done more for me than Trump has ever done for you
:wow:

Just got back home from a first date. It was chill. Vibes. Made out wit her before I walked in the crib. Life is good

Live your life for you. Not Trump. He doesn't care about you. I did at one point before you defended the orange man after he got indicted. Because you're a human

You got your other MAGA thugs :mjpls: indicted too. This is your fault. You're a bytch. Just like Trump. But you're a human. So I have empathy

Life is beautiful creh. Enjoy it
:blessed:

CAC fakkit
:ahh:
:ufdup:

You wrote all that and you got me on ignore? Breh I ain’t reading none of that shyt . :skip:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Eat a d!ck you faqqott muhfukka my anti-MAGA post history speaks for itself withOUT having to applaud this corny pathetically put together so-called "exposal" thread :mjlol: this goofy mf said "let me slide" nikka let deez nutts slide, in and outta ya mama mouth, you b!tchass n!kka :heh:

breh gonna put you on “the list” for voting for Gary Johnson be careful arguing with him :ufdup:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Forgot to put you back on ignore last night. I @ed you thanking your dumbass for inspiring this thread

Thanks for reminding me. Don't read any of the shyt I post here. It's "fake news"
:wow: :mjlol:

You forgot to put me on ignore? You made a whole thread suggesting it to any and everyone. You even put my name in the title :heh:

You even told everyone I wanted to argue while you argued with everyone :heh:

I got shrimp on the grill breh have fun :umad:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
That's all fine. The question is how long are we gonna tolerate people in our community supporting this white supremacist, or passively supporting him via getting people to "not vote Democrar" and calling it pro-black. How long are we gonna tolerate this clear finessing of pro-black political thought from black Republicans trying to manipulate us into the agenda of white supremacists?

It's high time to start calling this shyt out and getting these obvious agents away from our discourse. These "fukk Dems. Let's see what Trump has to say" types should not be a voice of our community.
Amen to that, breh
Amen.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This process is becoming smoother and more efficient as we continue on

All of the brehs and brehettes can look at the lpublic coli records and past documentation of these bothsidebutreallymagasiders to see for yourself

I live by this online and offline. When I see a red flag (even a hat :mjpls:) I take it for what it is. A small red flag will precede a big one. Theres no more room for giving these fools the benefit of the doubt anymore

Expose and ignore

@*DalMem* :ufdup:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I could fill a book with how much I dislike the DNC, HOWEVER it is possible for one side to be exponentially worse than the other.

So how will you make your displeasure known to the party?

And im only giving you the playbook. This particular incarnation of #Bothsides is mostly coming from a pure place. But their will be a future incarnation pushing a unified party of people fed up with both sides. That will not be a pure version,but a version orchestrated by the elites:respect:
@Still Benefited You right. Bloomberg tried it but, a, it was too early, and, b, stop and frisk was just a hair too obvious for the primary voters of SC.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Only nikka that dapped this was the 5 percenter "black man is 666" confused, fake deep, conservative, lost c00n breh

fukk it. No investigation needed. You're on the list if you werent on it already. Crime by association. Indicted. This is a forum of law and order
:ufdup:

Fvck yo list and this flop ass thread mad ass nikka :russ: :dead: