MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
:unimpressed:

The only posters who share your opinion are on the list

I'll let you slide one time. It's up to you if you make the decision to avoid this trash thread. Be smart. For your own sake
:unimpressed:

Eat a d!ck you faqqott muhfukka my anti-MAGA post history speaks for itself withOUT having to applaud this corny pathetically put together so-called "exposal" thread :mjlol: this goofy mf said "let me slide" nikka let deez nutts slide, in and outta ya mama mouth, you b!tchass n!kka :heh:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Another day, another bothsider fakkit 1 starring this thread because they aren't safe. Don't even get defensive @AFRAM GLORY bytch ass nikka

You are getting exposed. It's over for you. This will take me a second. Then I'll proceed to enjoy my day offline

Aye shoutout to bro @LeVraiPapi he never conforms to Trump c00n indifference

He calls these Trumpers out

This post im about to quote is a response to LeVrai's post in a previous thread calling out Trump supporters

What the fukk is AFRAM???? AND WHAT TF DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH DEFENDING WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP???
:gucci: :gucci:

Keep exposing yourselves hotep c00ns. It's this easy. This post took me 4 minutes. No need to look further. You are no different than @tuckgod. Only difference his no hotep on here has ever said the word afram
:mjlol:

Whatever tf that is. Not even looking it up. I might catch the conservative hotep c00n disease
:scust:

You are now on the list @AFRAM GLORY
Glorify whatever tf Afram is on a tariq facebook group or some shyt

Lost nikkas
:francis:

Expose and ignore.

:ufdup:

Defend a poster who has a history of posting vicious anti black remarks and called other black forum users monkeys (macaques). You're unhinged to the point that you can't see that you've exposed yourself.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:francis: I’m sorry but OP is absolutely right.

I don’t even post that often on here anymore because I realized nearly every conflict discussed on this forum is a political attempt to divide blacks and push them towards more conservative politics that are actually rooted in racism and anti-blackness.

The FBA/ADOS shyt. I don’t fukk with. I’m sure there are some mentally colonized African diaspora immigrants who come here thinking they are better than us because their strong family and cultural ties allegedly promote a harder work ethic than is popularized in the African American culture. I’m pretty sure some my look down on African Americans as descendants of slaves. But there are just as many African Americans who are straight up ignorant, scared of, ashamed of ANY proximity to anything that reminds them of the African continent, dark skin or kinky hair.
Beyond the self-hate in both camps tho, in my entire life, I’ve NEVER seen this beef play out. I’ve never seen African Americans and other black immigrant groups show anything but love to one another in real life.

I SINCERELY believe that shyt is a blatant attempt to divide blacks around the world and in the U.S. I remember when those Haitians were being deported and black people were being brainwashed into apathy as if this country isn’t its way to doing the same or worse to us. Honestly, I don’t know how anybody DOESNT see it.

But it’s not just that. The gender wars are ways they pull people towards Republicans who talk out the side of their necks with shyt about family values, while actively doing straight heinous shyt like trying to pass laws for pedophiles to marry 13 year olds.

The rhetoric people speak against any type of social welfare programs in support of bootstrap mentality. I used to call it a culture of cowardice, when you get blacks saying shyt like it’s nice to have racism in the open. Or unwilling to call out corporations making trillions, but can still fix their mouths to complain about food stamps. When conversations get shifted to blaming parents for the lack of quality educational infrastructure in a country where 60% of its population is illiterate. Conversations ALWAYS shift to blaming individuals.

It. Never. Fails. And what people don’t get is that individual accountability is good, but that doesn’t mean you give up on applying pressure on hegemonic entities. Whenever there is a shift from government/corporation excesses to blaming the people—it is a conservative deflection tactic.

And it is exhausting to deal with. I’ve seen this infiltration happen ever since the Trump administration. The incel shyt, the praising that Andrew Tate dude, the diaspora wars, the silly ass debates about the cost of housing, always being hypercritical of Democrats, but ignoring the fascism in Republican talking points, deflecting to the LGBTQ community issues to justify being apathetic to the shyt that is going down in this country. They are literally BURNING BOOKS, firing teachers who teach BLACK HISTORY, trying to eliminate birth control, making it nearly impossible to own a home, trying to take away nearly every civil right we ever earned in this country and the trannies are what people clutch pearls about?!

:francis: Trust me when I say it’s noted. And the reason a lot of posters aren’t as active on this forum anymore.

The only thing I always do when I hear people trying to subtly push apathy or outright support of Republican, conservatives, ect in our community is question why?

In today’s political climate, HOW ARE YOU BLACK and how can you justify being a conservative? And I’ve NEVER gotten a clear or cogent answer.

There weee posters here saying they have no ties to Africa and claiming to be Black. Some even said they are more Native Americans than African 🤣🤣🤣

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Defend a poster who has a history of posting vicious anti black remarks and called other black forum users monkeys (macaques). You're unhinged to the point that you can't see that you've exposed yourself.

So black people calling each other dog and negga means they calling each other animals and slave names ? Right ? Every language has figurative speech. Maybe learn that instead of c00ning here.

And I went in on those posters for talking down on my country and saying my country stinks. You talk shyt about mine and I return the favor.

Y’all the ones too sensitive but always wanna talk bug shyt

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
So black people calling each other dog and negga means they calling each other animals and slave names ? Right ? Every language has figurative speech. Maybe learn that instead of c00ning here.

And I went in on those posters for talking down on my country and saying my country stinks. You talk shyt about mine and I return the favor.

You called another Haitian poster a monkey, not an AFRAM poster. You just can't help yourself. You've always been a pathological liar and tried to lie your way out of that situation just like many other anti black postings. I called you out first about that makak (monkey) talk and here's a friendly reminder in case you get the itch to lie again.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Dude still going and it’s almost 90 degrees outside. Dude is a straight up lunatic :dahell:

At least he took my name out the title :heh:
Yep. You started this movement. This is all a result of you calling me a bytch. Everything you do has an impact

But thank you, sir cac. You've done more for me than Trump has ever done for you
:wow:

Just got back home from a first date. It was chill. Vibes. Made out wit her before I walked in the crib. Life is good

Live your life for you. Not Trump. He doesn't care about you. I did at one point before you defended the orange man after he got indicted. Because you're a human

You got your other MAGA thugs :mjpls: indicted too. This is your fault. You're a bytch. Just like Trump. But you're a human. So I have empathy

Life is beautiful creh. Enjoy it
:blessed:

CAC fakkit
:ahh:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

These c00ns and cacs are bytches. They were bytches at birth bro. They were born to lose

It's over for them. They will lose in life. Ignore these nikkas. Expose and ignore

fukk em
*Obama from Boondocks voice*

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Yeoooooo :russ: expose yourself in your own "exposal" thread cac brehs :dead:
Only nikka that dapped this was the 5 percenter "black man is 666" confused, fake deep, conservative, lost c00n breh

fukk it. No investigation needed. You're on the list if you werent on it already. Crime by association. Indicted. This is a forum of law and order

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
These pan african Coli c00ns be on here posting like little Otis from Boondocks

:dead:

And still support the worst of two evils

Can't make this shyt up. Lost nikkas in cahoots with the mental slavery masters
:francis:

Can't feel sorry for you brothas no more. This thread had to be made. Been watching yall infest TLR for at least 4 years

Expose and ignore. It's over for yall

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Do we have c00ns here.......sure we do.
But lets be real......alot of these posters are crackas
posing as black people.
While they are onlne posing as black people
they are oblivious to real life shyt going on around them.

The broads that they trick on and
drive where ever they wanna go are
wearing their hair braided and no longer
want to drink coors but wanna drink casamigos.
the bytch switch they radio station from morgan
wallen to cardi B.
ya'll droppin them frozen french fry colored
bytches off to black dikk and eating cream filled
p*ssy thinking ya'll got them hoes wet.
qfrshiJ.gif

OEEwBpr.gif

know i'm talmbout???

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:francis: I’m sorry but OP is absolutely right.

I don’t even post that often on here anymore because I realized nearly every conflict discussed on this forum is a political attempt to divide blacks and push them towards more conservative politics that are actually rooted in racism and anti-blackness.

The only thing I always do when I hear people trying to subtly push apathy or outright support of Republican, conservatives, ect in our community is question why?

In today’s political climate, HOW ARE YOU BLACK and how can you justify being a conservative? And I’ve NEVER gotten a clear or cogent answer.

These two segments of your post is why you're rep on site status sis. I read every single word and I agree 100%. I was honestly thinking about distancing myself from the Coli months ago

But I figured why not make threads and posts I can look back on a year from now and focus on the positive black men and women on here

fukk TLR. fukk the negativity. fukk white supremacy. This thread is to make not only my forum experience better. But to make it better for the black people like you
:salute:

And on some real real shyt, you're way too intelligent to spend more than even 10 minutes a day in TLR. This place is a cesspool full of black ignorance and cacs cosplaying as ignorant blacks. It's ridiculous

But you inspire me. I remember those old posts about how you'd post while at work or school. I've posted longform insightful threads and thoughts throughout the Coli lately in preparation for school. Implicitly and probably subconsciously because of posters like you

Keep striving for Black Excellence. The people who really matter appreciate you

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest