Mafia 3 [PS4|XB1|PC]

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I enjoyed the game TBH. It was well acted. Man I was so cold with that silenced pistol :wow:
Finna buy the DLC.
nikka DLC revived the game for me. This was one of the last games Ive ever pre-ordered, and this game was partly to blame. Don't get me wrong I loved the game it's just that it was too quick for me. Then the DLC comes out and I'm :beli: because it shouldve been in the game from jump (an example is RDR2, no matter what DLC comes out for that when you finally complete that game you don't feel cheated) so it took me a while to actually buy the DLC.

Caught those shyts on sale like a year n a half after beating the game, pulled the trigger and feasted. Not a purchase you'll regret if you like the game.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Story is flames brehs, that DLC was good too (got the deluxe version on PSN a while back). I wish I did the DLC earlier so I could sell all that weed and fully rebuild Sammys :mjcry:, now I'm scraping by for cash after upgrading lincoln, my cars, and weapons :flabbynsick:

That part where the Southern Union were actually selling black people :what:, made a crucified kebab out of that racist :ahh:. Lincoln should have tortured the enemies more :demonic:

I did an even 3 way split between Vito, Cassandra, and Burke. Trying to max out their earn with all the side missions before I murk Giorgi and Sal (but realistically I want to get the shyt over with).

Shouts to John Donovan :myman: fukk that cult :merchant:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I haven't played this since I beat it when it first came out. If it wasn't for the character Lincoln and killing KKK members I wouldn't have bothered with the game.

This game needs to be a limited series on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.

I might get it again just to replay that mission where you killed those Klan members at that rally. To this day that was one of the greatest video game moments of my life! :banderas:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sold a pack of weed for 10k and for an achievement called "That Good Connect" :mjlol:

Rebuilt Sammys bar completely :blessed::blessed: (I'm not sure why the portraits of Lincoln's family had to be painted over the pro black imagery though :unimpressed::mjpls:)

That final battle was kinda anticlimactic, shyt was over too soon. Marcano offed himself bc i took 4 seconds to press the square button :dwillhuh:. I stayed and took the throne while keeping everyone alive bc why else did I do all that work for

Played the whole game in the black panther outfit :banderas:. Great story

Probably won't ever play it again since I did everything except the races and all collectibles. May have to do another Run through to pick one underboss and the different endings

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
This game itself was whatever, but gotdamn isn't Sal Marcano the funniest character in the game. :bookerlaugh:

"Get yo ass to that motherfukkin' gym and protect them!"

"If you weren't my brother, I'd clip you myself!"

"We're fukked. I am fukked."

Sal: "You'll run it with me. And here after a few years, after I know everything's settled down, you'll take over. You find yourself a a nice woman, give me some fukking grand kids."

Gorgi: "That sounds boring as fukk."

Sal: "It's the only way, son."

"I'll be waiting for you, Lincoln Clay. This won't be the last we see each other."

Dude's had mad quotables like he was from a Tarantino movie. :impressedwow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This game itself was whatever, but gotdamn isn't Sal Marcano the funniest character in the game. :bookerlaugh:

"Get yo ass to that motherfukkin' gym and protect them!"

"If you weren't my brother, I'd clip you myself!"

"We're fukked. I am fukked."

Sal: "You'll run it with me. And here after a few years, after I know everything's settled down, you'll take over. You find yourself a a nice woman, give me some fukking grand kids."

Gorgi: "That sounds boring as fukk."

Sal: "It's the only way, son."

"I'll be waiting for you, Lincoln Clay. This won't be the last we see each other."

Dude's had mad quotables like he was from a Tarantino movie. :impressedwow:
son reminds me of jerry jone's :russ:

"the world's changin...everybody's screamim about equalty and how they all want a slice of the pie..nikkas gooks u name it"

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Still on this. Trying to wrap it up before Spiderman drops. Not sure how many of you listen to Spotify while gaming but I stumbled upon the 'Im New Here' album by the late great Gil Scott-Heron and that shyt turns this game into a movie. :mindblown: Perfect album for this one. Sounds like it was tailor made for it. In any case, I'm almost done. This easily has one of the most compelling stories I've witnessed in gaming. Made it easy to continue playing. Netflix might have to make a series off of this. It deserves a lot more exposure.
rep because I didn't know he still was active into the 2000s

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mafia 2 was GOAT. One of the most underrated games ever.

Played the fukk out of that game and all the DLC :banderas::banderas::lawd:. Warring with the chinese in the opium den after they sliced Henry the fukk up with the meat cleaver like some peking duck in the street :damn::damn: