Mafia 3 [PS4|XB1|PC]

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This shyt came out 5 years ago and still has bugs :mjlol:

Im playing it again because the dlc is free now. All three of them are dope as shyt with great storylines.

The repetitiveness of this ruined the main game and the fact they had to keep updating it because of bugs and still couldn’t fix it is outrageous.

The story, acting and cutscenes are perfect. They should’ve just called this something else because it’s not a Mafia game at all.

Oh I forgot... they first announced that all the dlc was gonna be free initially when the game dropped yet they still charged for it:stopitslime:

I still think it’s a good game but the potential was wasted.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This shyt came out 5 years ago and still has bugs :mjlol:

Im playing it again because the dlc is free now. All three of them are dope as shyt with great storylines.

The repetitiveness of this ruined the main game and the fact they had to keep updating it because of bugs and still couldn’t fix it is outrageous.

The story, acting and cutscenes are perfect. They should’ve just called this something else because it’s not a Mafia game at all.

Oh I forgot... they first announced that all the dlc was gonna be free initially when the game dropped yet they still charged for it:stopitslime:

I still think it’s a good game but the potential was wasted.

yeah the story was dope. I wish they just take the story and make a movie out of it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I interested in that Mafia 1 remake. I think it's basically gonna be remade using the same engine they used for mafia 3.
And that one supposedly has the best the story.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
just watched ItsReal85 play through the whole game. He murked Burke cause Burke said some slick racist shyt and he never game him any districts :mjlol:

that nuke DLC mission was dope as fukk

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s not, these lazy or trolling developers just reused his model :mjlol:. Joe got killed in Chicago according to Vito I think
Even Vito isn't sure. The only reason he thinks Joe is dead is because he's sure Joe would've contacted him. There's no reason to troll and they could've easily removed the scar on Joe's face.