Mafia 3 [PS4|XB1|PC]

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I need to play through this again. The greatest gaming moment of my life was killing all those Klan members at that rally!:blessed::banderas::demonic:
The Mafia series really has no misses. Mafia 3 does have its glitches, but the story & setting is outstanding. Sign Of The Times is still one of the saddest DLCs ever made. :mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The Mafia series really has no misses. Mafia 3 does have its glitches, but the story & setting is outstanding. Sign Of The Times is still one of the saddest DLCs ever made. :mjcry:

Sign of the times was with the cult right? That shyt was scary as fukk :damn:

I'm not sure why Lincoln liked that bish so much

Also they should have put rebuilding Sammy's bar in the main game

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Sign Of The Times is still one of the saddest DLCs ever made.
I'm right there with you. My heart hurts every time I have to go back to the apartment for the last time. Always try to "save" her knowing damned well I can't change things.

I'm not sure why Lincoln liked that bish so much
If you know Lincoln's character, he has a soft spot for women and children. He's noble to a fault almost. Remember, he didn't kill Olivia Marcano despite her being A FUKKING MARCANO! He didn't even really try to kill Bonnie. He dodged her and countered. He also didn't hate the Vietnamese woman who tossed the baby in the water.

Anna was a blameless woman who got eaten alive by the hellhole that is New Bordeaux. A girl who's life had just started and then BAM, cults, murder, rituals, murder drugs, murder and rape. How could you not feel something for what Anna went through?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm right there with you. My heart hurts every time I have to go back to the apartment for the last time. Always try to "save" her knowing damned well I can't change things.

If you know Lincoln's character, he has a soft spot for women and children. He's noble to a fault almost. Remember, he didn't kill Olivia Marcano despite her being A FUKKING MARCANO! He didn't even really try to kill Bonnie. He dodged her and countered. He also didn't hate the Vietnamese woman who tossed the baby in the water.

Anna was a blameless woman who got eaten alive by the hellhole that is New Bordeaux. A girl who's life had just started and then BAM, cults, murder, rituals, murder drugs, murder and rape. How could you not feel something for what Anna went through?
It's even sadder when you remember that she was only 20. All she wanted was a normal life and she ends up with a shytty job, perverted boss, a homicidal relative, and a rape pregnancy. Lincoln was right when he said she was broken before and the cult just finished the job.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

It's even sadder when you remember that she was only 20. All she wanted was a normal life and she ends up with a shytty job, perverted boss, a homicidal relative, and a rape pregnancy. Lincoln was right when he said she was broken before and the cult just finished the job.

Damn I didn't even remember all that :francis:

I just remembered he buried her with the rest of his family members at the cemetery :wow: