Mafia 3 [PS4|XB1|PC]

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Played the fukk out of that game and all the DLC :banderas::banderas::lawd:. Warring with the chinese in the opium den after they sliced Henry the fukk up with the meat cleaver like some peking duck in the street :damn::damn:

That scene was fukking brutal. The way they had him screaming had me like :merchant::damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Watching walkthrough of this game like movie(didnt bother buying it due to have boring gameplay looked) and man I forgot how much cacs HATED this game.:wow: The storyline is AMAZING but if it wasn't for the gameplay...:snoop:

Almost forgot I even played this :ehh:

Yeah the story was good but the gameplay was a neverending loop of repetitive grinding

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching walkthrough of this game like movie(didnt bother buying it due to have boring gameplay looked) and man I forgot how much cacs HATED this game.:wow: The storyline is AMAZING but if it wasn't for the gameplay...:snoop:
I didn’t mind the gameplay honestly. Storyline made the semi-repetitiveness worth it. Might give it another run through

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Yea. I loved the story line. The gameplay was really repetitive tho. Now the DLC has a lot of variety and was worth it.

I just beat the game again a few weeks back.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If it wasn't for the storyline this game would have been complete trash.
Yea they fukked up badly tryna make it a GTA clone...

The story missions in this game were very enjoyable...

That Klan slaughter mission is easily top 10 gaming experience for me...

I must of run that mission back at least a dozen times...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yea they fukked up badly tryna make it a GTA clone...

The story missions in this game were very enjoyable...

That Klan slaughter mission is easily top 10 gaming experience for me...

I must of run that mission back at least a dozen times...
Me too! :mjlit: I sold the game years ago and deleted it but I get tempted to buy the game again and play through to get to that mission again! shyt was so satisfying spraying those devil's with the AK. :wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You tell they ripped off early Assassin's Creed's stronghold format where you take out each warehouse, then the captains and finally the boss to takeover a territory.