Mafia 3 [PS4|XB1|PC]

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Late but I'm on this currently since it was free this month. Mafia 3 is repetitive -- most games are -- but if you go in like Rambo and switch up your arsenal instead of playing it like a stealth game, the game is crazy addictive. It's a great third person shooter and Lincoln is a super dope protagonist. Breh is pretty much the black Frank Castle. It's dope as hell when you slaughter a dozen racist Italians and walk up to the cowering boss of the racket with your sidearm in tow. Lincoln looking the god damn Punisher out there. :wow:

The story is brilliantly done, too. Mob revenge tales are fairly standard but this one has sone serious juice. Being black, I also feel more connected with Lincoln given the 'cism he expierences. Early on I walked into a "Whites only" diner and the redneck owner tried to kick me out. Dropped the n-bomb on me and so I dropped him. One of the patrons burst out, "I need to learn that shyt!" and kept :eat: shyt was the textbook example of "I'm gonna finish this chicken." :mjlol: The game has it's flaws but I'm liking it. Clay alone may be a top 5 protagonist for me.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'm feeling like a a$$hole because I bought this Game, never played it for Miscellaneous Reasons and now it's Free but :yeshrug: that's my L.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The only thing that ruined this game was how repetitive the base capture missions are. The mains story missions are unique, but the hideout missions were far too repetitive. Even then, its a 9/10 for me. Character development was spot on, Lincoln is my favorite kind of badass, supporting characters are excellent, story is deep, and they even put Vito...:blessed:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
I really want to give this game a chance. Shyt is repetitive as hell. I swear there's back-to-back-to-back missions in an abandoned church. No variations between the settings. Same objective. However killing redneck cacs is :ohlawd: :ahh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Still on this. Trying to wrap it up before Spiderman drops. Not sure how many of you listen to Spotify while gaming but I stumbled upon the 'Im New Here' album by the late great Gil Scott-Heron and that shyt turns this game into a movie. :mindblown: Perfect album for this one. Sounds like it was tailor made for it. In any case, I'm almost done. This easily has one of the most compelling stories I've witnessed in gaming. Made it easy to continue playing. Netflix might have to make a series off of this. It deserves a lot more exposure.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Man I'm glad this shyt was free on PSN. I'm fukking with it heavy. That sneaking shyt is repetitive but you can always go in guns blasting.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
damn.. I forgot I bought this and never played it.

goin by this thread.. I'm not missin much

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
damn.. I forgot I bought this and never played it.

goin by this thread.. I'm not missin much

Naw the story is on another level, I barely paid attention to it in my first playthrough that's why I had to play it again and this shyt got me like :ohhh: