Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Word is Boys players are hearing the disrespect. :sas1:
I mean 26 years of being Lions and Browns status has earned them the disrespect.

You would think pride in wanting to change the narrative of being a choke artist franchise would be enough

but this is a poisoned and laughable franchise so it makes sense :manny:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Niners were 4-4 vs playoff teams this year.

Dallas was 3-4 vs playoff teams this year.

This game is gonna be close. The Niners are going to try and establish the run. Even if they fail early, they're going to stick with it no matter what. They ran it 31 times last week despite being down 17 points early. If Dallas isn't ready to stop the run this game is gonna go by quick.

The Niners secondary is gonna be tested. Dallas has 3 legit receivers that can kill you. I'm not worried about Emanuel Mosley; I know he'll be solid. Thomas is making like his 5th start. I have a feeling Dallas is going to pick on him early. Williams in the slot will be interesting, too.

Bottom line is, who is gonna fukk it up... McCarthy or Jimmy?

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
This game is going to fly by, especially if the Cowboys also decide to run the ball, or run a lot of short crossing routes to keep the offense on the field and on rhythm.

I like the Under in this game.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I mean 26 years of being Lions and Browns status has earned them the disrespect.

You would think pride in wanting to change the narrative of being a choke artist franchise would be enough

but this is a poisoned and laughable franchise so it makes sense :manny:

You guys been choke artist multiple years going to NFC championships and losing. Your team been in league since 1933 and Dallas came in 1960 and got way more Super Bowls and success than you guys. You guys are not even our rivals, just our divisional opponents. 49ers is a team we consider our rivals. Eagle fans try so fukking hard to get our attention. Again we don’t consider the Eagles our rivals. Little sister ass syndrome franchise.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You guys been choke arro

You guys been choke artist multiple years going to NFC championships and losing. Your team been in league since 1933 and Dallas came in 1960 and got way more Super Bowls and success than you guys. You guys are not even our rivals, just our divisional opponents. 49ers is a team we consider our rivals. Eagle fans try so fukking hard to get our attention. Again we don’t consider the Eagles our rivals. Little sister ass syndrome franchise.
talking about 1933 and 1960 LOL

You're right, we're not really rivals, you would have to be relevant as a contender in over the last quarter century to earn that distinction

The Eagles have had multiple playoff runs in that time frame where they have won more playoff games than you have in the last 26 years combined

You guys are, as it currently stands, a choke artist franchise when it comes to the playoffs

You're stuck in the early 90s

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This game is going to fly by, especially if the Cowboys also decide to run the ball, or run a lot of short crossing routes to keep the offense on the field and on rhythm.

I like the Under in this game.

We can do exactly what San Fran does with Deebo with pollard and Cee dee.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
talking about 1933 and 1960 LOL

You're right, we're not really rivals, you would have to be relevant as a contender in over the last quarter century to earn that distinction

The Eagles have had multiple playoff runs in that time frame where they have won more playoff games than you have in the last 26 years combined

You guys are, as it currently stands, a choke artist franchise when it comes to the playoffs

You're stuck in the early 90s

Ok divisional opponent.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Who gives a damn about playoff wins if you not even wining the Super Bowls. You guys the only team in the division that has won 1 ring. Again you proved my point, steadily trying to get our attention in a game thread thst does not even involve you. It’s okay we understand little sister just wants our attention. Luckily again you guys are divisional opponents unlike the giants and skins we consider rivals. So your post don’t irritate me :troll:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Who gives a damn about playoff wins if you not even wining the Super Bowls. You guys the only team in the division that has won 1 ring. Again you proved my point, steadily trying to get our attention in a game thread thst does not even involve you. It’s okay we understand little sister just wants our attention. Luckily again you guys are divisional opponents unlike the giants and skins we consider rivals. So your post don’t irritate me :troll:
i mean, in the last quarter century my team has a won a super bowl

you guys havent accomplished anything but choking since super nintendo was popping

live in the now man

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Niners were 4-4 vs playoff teams this year.

Dallas was 3-4 vs playoff teams this year.

This game is gonna be close. The Niners are going to try and establish the run. Even if they fail early, they're hung to stick with it no matter what. They ran it 31 times last week despite being down 17 points early. If Dallas isn't ready to stop the run this game is gonna go by quick.

The Niners secondary is gonna be tested. Dallas has 3 legit receivers that can kill you. I'm not worried about Emanuel Mosley; I know he'll be solid. Thomas is making like his 5th start. I have a feeling Dallas is going to pick on him early. Williams in the slot will be interesting, too.

Bottom line is, who is gonna fukk it up... McCarthy or Jimmy?
Receivers will win their match ups, will Dak get them the ball? :francis:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I live past and present.
time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.6cbef194.gif

:troll: