Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recall them saying the same thing about how ferocious the Washington Football rushing attack was the first time Dallas played them and how it was going to be bad matchup. And we all know how that ended. They could not run the ball for shyt on Dallas. Let em sleep, the media basically want Dallas to just forfeit the game since they think we dont have a chance.

Not even close to the 9ers. Learn the name Debo.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We need this game more then one we have had in a while. For weeks i've heard people say the Niners are a bad matchup for us. So if we want to take the next step in being a contender we need to beat a good team in the playoffs and this qualifies as that. If we can't win this game then what chance would we have against the Bucs or Packers?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We need this game more then one we have had in a while. For weeks i've heard people say the Niners are a bad matchup for us. So if we want to take the next step in being a contender we need to beat a good team in the playoffs and this qualifies as that. If we can't win this game then what chance would we have against the Bucs or Packers?

If we lose to one out of the two worse teams in the NFC playoffs we have no business even trying to contend.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Im not understanding the confidence in this 9ers running game when Dan Quinn was the Head Coach of this exact same offense and knows ALL the wrinkles that Kyle is going to come up with....

Marinate on that for a minute.

Like I said 31-17 We Dem Boyz:ooh:

:jbhmm:
Doesn't that cut both ways? Wouldn't Shannahan know all the wrinkles of what Dan Quinn likes to do as well?