Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Box factory lame self. He probably the one got beatdown in the stands last game.

That Micah quote my typa talk. Jaylon would've smiled talking bout (we'll see on Sunday) then go out and get pushed around lol

Lol Box Factory he cool. He just be goofing off and he knows when to quit.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Keep talking. Fans and media are doing a great job giving extra motivation to our players. :sas2:

I believe Parsons is a dog. He'll be ready and physical. The issue is will everybody else be.

Last week, the Rams tried that. They came out with that fake physicality trying to impose their will on the Niners, but as the game wore on they were quick to back down because they weren't built to be physical. Point is, if you haven't been physical all year and then think you're going to do it now, you're gonna get pushed around after the game settles.

If the Cowboys haven't been a physically imposing defense all year or at least for the last half of the season, then they're gonna get pushed around if they try and be over physical this game. (I honestly don't know if they're considered a physical defense because I don't follow them.)

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Box factory lame self. He probably the one got beatdown in the stands last game.

That Micah quote my typa talk. Jaylon would've smiled talking bout (we'll see on Sunday) then go out and get pushed around lol
This fakkit literally hasn't been able to stop talking me about since he lost a ban bet, tried to duck it, and then I got him banned YEARS ago

Mental illness is no joke

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Parsons is a dog. He'll be ready and physical. The issue is will everybody else be.

Last week, the Rams tried that. They came out with that fake physicality trying to impose their will on the Niners, but as the game wore on they were quick to back down because they weren't built to be physical. Point is, if you haven't been physical all year and then think you're going to do it now, you're gonna get pushed around after the game settles.

If the Cowboys haven't been a physically imposing defense all year or at least for the last half of the season, then they're gonna get pushed around if they try and be over physical this game. (I honestly don't know if they're considered a physical defense because I don't follow them.)
I don't think anybody really pushed us around........except Denver. One game isn't a trend so.......we'll see

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

If it’s one thing they can do, it’s be physical. Will they? That’s the other story.

brasham, osi (r), ghoston (r), and Watkins all got significant snaps due to Lawrence and Gallimore being out til late in the season. We have a plethora of bodies we can throw up front but our LB core is thin. You got Parson who’s a dawg, LVE is some timing (although I think that just comes with limited snaps) but after them it’s we using safeties in a LB capacity. We got 4 solid ones - Kearse, Wilson, Hooker and Kazee

Parsons might lead the league in tackles for a loss, if not, he’s up there and we’re gonna need to see that Sunday.

One thing SF isn’t going to do is fo go the running game though so I look forward to the trenches.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
got way more Super Bowls and success than you guys.

the fucc you do.. :mjlol:

Nothing counts prior to the SB era except maybe the late 50s and early 60s. 49ers were in another league.

Cowboys Playoff record 35-29. 5 Super Bowls (eight appearances)

49ers Playoff record 33-22. 5 Super Bowls. (seven appearances)

NFC Champ Appearances Cowboys: 14

NFC Champ Appearances 49ers: 16 (Most of ANY franchise)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? We played the Rams twice/Cards twice/Bengals/Eagles/Titans/Green Bay and Seattle twice and they aren't that bad Russ still dangerous..

yall played Tampa and the Chiefs but lost both of those games anyway :yeshrug:

Lions, Jags, and Texans. :mjlol:

The exact 3 worst teams in the NFL. :mjlol: