Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Thats fine and all but what are yall going to do if we are putting up a ton of points early?

You keep bringing up the Broncos game, but the main reason they were even able to run the ball on us, is because our offense kept fukkin up all game

Your defense vs our offense will be the X-Factor in this game.
I don't disagree about that. You put our team in a must pass every down situation against this D and it's an L. That much is true.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So, the Eagles and Patriots were playing their back ups in week 3 and week 6. :ohhh:

Damn, you're a pure retard. :heh:
Week 6 was October. You're the one who's slow apparently. This is what I said the : last time you beat a playoffs team who didn't field backups was in October.

Against a rookie qb and it took an overtime.

Week 6 was 12 weeks ago, that's the point :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Week 6 was October. You're the one who's slow apparently. This is what I said the : last time you beat a playoffs team who didn't field backups was in October.

Against a rookie qb and it took an overtime.

Week 6 was 12 weeks ago, that's the point :mjlol:

Y'all wouldn't have made the playoffs if y'all didn't have the sorry Texans and Falcons towards the end. Stop it son. :heh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its hilarious how 9ers fans are acting as if they have the 1998 Denver Broncos run game :mjlol:

They ran for exactly 47 more yards than we did, and thats with Zeke and Pollard being hurt for the last quarter of the season

They also act like we cant run the ball as well lol. We can beat them either way run or pass. Rather pass because Jimmy will not be able to keep up.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I recall them saying the same thing about how ferocious the Washington Football rushing attack was the first time Dallas played them and how it was going to be bad matchup. And we all know how that ended. They could not run the ball for shyt on Dallas. Let em sleep, the media basically want Dallas to just forfeit the game since they think we dont have a chance.

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Y'all wouldn't have made the playoffs if y'all didn't have the sorry Texans and Falcons towards the end. Stop it son. :heh:
ah so you finally got what I actually wrote;

last time yall beat a playoffs team it was two weeks before Halloween. against a rookie qb. in overtime :ehh:

its january breh :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Jimmy G has a problem throwing picks and with the pressure he will be under against that Dallas defense best believe Dallas will eat on them turnovers....

That's not usually how Jimmy throws ints. He has one of the fastest releases in football. He throws ints because he tries to force sh-t.

Also... the running game would have had even more yardage if Elijah was healthy all year or Mostert was healthy. There were several games where we had to piece together a couple RBs or have Deebo run it even more than he already does..

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ah so you finally got what I actually wrote;

last time yall beat a playoffs team it was two weeks before Halloween. against a rookie qb. in overtime :ehh:

its january breh :russ:

You had a weaker schedule and still barely made the playoffs.

We're about to kill you overrated nikkas Sunday. :mjlol:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That's not usually how Jimmy throws ints. He has one of the fastest releases in football. He throws ints because he tries to force sh-t.

Also... the running game would have had even more yardage if Elijah was healthy all year or Mostert was healthy. There were several games where we had to piece together a couple RBs or have Deebo run it even more than he already does..
And that's why he will throw at least two picks....the Dallas defense gonna get in that ass bruh....Jimmy going to be running for his life....

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Seriously what makes these Cowboys more different than the years before? :dahell:

It's gon be the same story after the game.

Jerry will be pissed :russell:

he'll look to fire the coach:skip:

everyone gon talk about Dak not showing up :unimpressed:

Different year, same results

usual hype train

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Im not understanding the confidence in this 9ers running game when Dan Quinn was the Head Coach of this exact same offense and knows ALL the wrinkles that Kyle is going to come up with....

Marinate on that for a minute.

Like I said 31-17 We Dem Boyz:ooh: