Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its hilarious how 9ers fans are acting as if they have the 1998 Denver Broncos run game :mjlol:

They ran for exactly 47 more yards than we did, and thats with Zeke and Pollard being hurt for the last quarter of the season

You would think the 49ers are the '09 Vikings the why he's talking.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
teddy ran for -1 yards against yall :mjlol: do you understand what running the ball is ?

last time yall beat a playoff team who didnt start backups was in....october ?

The point is the 49ers doesn't have a mobile QB to keep Micah Parsons earnest. He get to key in on y'all runners, dummy. :mjlol:

This is the same team that was down 0-17. Matt Stafford lost that game more than the 49ers won that game. :heh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You know damn well in football it doesnt work like that.

You arent taking into account, blocking schemes, personnel, gameplan, etc.

Our best run defender didnt play in that game and your best lineman is probably out for this game.

We shut down Dalvin Cook and the Vikings who had a top-10 rushing offense at that time.

Im not saying we can or can not shut down your rushing game, but it may not even matter if we get yall into a situation in which Jimmy G HAS to pass…
and thats why I said we run the ball a ton early and often to dominate time of possession
no one wants to have must pass situations into parsons gregory and them and this aggressive ass defense

kyle will take the ball out of jimmys hands as much as he can

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cowboys haven’t beaten a good team all year

Don’t let the record fool ya. They played in the worst division in football. 2 wins against giants reskins and eagles

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The point is the 49ers doesn't have a mobile QB to keep Micah Parsons earnest. He get to key in on y'all runners, dummy. :mjlol:

This is the same team that was down 0-17. Matt Stafford lost that game more than the 49ers won that game. :heh:
you telling me parsons was spying on teddy b ? :mjlol:

again, whats the last time yall beat a playoffs team that didnt play their backups ? october against a rookie qb :ehh: got it

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you telling me parsons was spying on teddy b ? :mjlol:

again, whats the last time yall beat a playoffs team that didnt play their backups ? october against a rookie qb :ehh: got it

So, the Eagles and Patriots were playing their back ups in week 3 and week 6. :ohhh:

Damn, you're a pure retard. :heh:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
and thats why I said we run the ball a ton early and often to dominate time of possession
no one wants to have must pass situations into parsons gregory and them and this aggressive ass defense

kyle will take the ball out of jimmys hands as much as he can
Thats fine and all but what are yall going to do if we are putting up a ton of points early?

You keep bringing up the Broncos game, but the main reason they were even able to run the ball on us, is because our offense kept fukkin up all game

Your defense vs our offense will be the X-Factor in this game.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Too bad y'all are not engaging with the Bucs Coli fanbase. :mjlol:

I guess y'all have already conceded the game. :pachaha:

To be honest breh I really don't know any of them nikkas besides probably 1. The game will be much closer than expected especially with rain on the forecast.