Madden 25 Official Thread - Demo coming tomorrow

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I play real footb
Depends on what you're playing for I guess. You talking sim or just whatever goes? If you're talking whatever goes then I agree.

I've never found a better collection of sim players than when I was in leagues (i'm talking Madden '04 and 05') though. I've seen much more SIM skill in leagues than I have in the public rooms or tourneys.

The structure of the online franchise league kinda irks me though b/c EA FORCES you to have 32 teams. Of all the leagues I've been in (16,24, and 32) 32 teams are the least likely to work because dudes that get stuck with ass paper teams aren't trying to stick around.
I play real football, no fukkshyt, but my skill level is just to high for them, and then rhey go and create some faggit ass rules about how u can user nothin and all type of dumb shyt, half of them dudes for just trash and cant admit it

I only like ncaa online dynasty, because I love recruiting

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I play real footb

I play real football, no fukkshyt, but my skill level is just to high for them, and then rhey go and create some faggit ass rules about how u can user nothin and all type of dumb shyt, half of them dudes for just trash and cant admit it

I only like ncaa online dynasty, because I love recruiting

:dead:

I've seen that one time and it was insane how they were policing it :deadrose:. I agree some of the people in leagues get SUPER UPTIGHT with them rules. I can only speak from my experience though. The most skilled players I ever came across where either in leagues or on Maddenmania (back when that site was jumping).

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Dog go sit down somewhere please, damn nikka nobody talking bout that shyt, fukk is wrong wit u, nikkaz like u need to be banned from madden threads, nobody comparing that shyt to nothin, we talkin bout what we doin over here :smh: just go make a 2k thread and go chillin in there

Please dont qoute wit this 2k is better shyt, I had 2k5 in 04-05 when it came out, the graphics were kinda wack, players moved funny and I didnt like u had to press the turbo like that, it was a good game tho in other aspects, wasnt better than madden 05 tho

That wasn't the point of my post. I was showing you that it is nothing new. You are right, I'm not a madden fan, I'm a football fan.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog go sit down somewhere please, damn nikka nobody talking bout that shyt, fukk is wrong wit u, nikkaz like u need to be banned from madden threads, nobody comparing that shyt to nothin, we talkin bout what we doin over here :smh: just go make a 2k thread and go chillin in there

Please dont qoute wit this 2k is better shyt, I had 2k5 in 04-05 when it came out, the graphics were kinda wack, players moved funny and I didnt like u had to press the turbo like that, it was a good game tho in other aspects, wasnt better than madden 05 tho

breh they are not lying. :yeshrug:

I was thinking the same thing while playing the training mode.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That wasn't the point of my post. I was showing you that it is nothing new. You are right, I'm not a madden fan, I'm a football fan.
Your point was to compare shyt that has nothin to do wit each other, fukk outta, u the only nikka in here doin that shyt, im in here talkin bout my impression of the game and here u go, but it was in 2k a million years ago