Madden 25 Official Thread - Demo coming tomorrow

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What the hell did I just play :what:

Why are my players so SLOW :damn: ,if you're not pressing turbo these nikkas don't even jog :stopitslime:

Defense? nikka I came downhill with my safety and met Lynch head on in the hole and that nikka didnt even flinch as he sent my dude into the Milky Way

Try to chop him.. Nah dude did a pirouette on my LB lifeless body without the slightest hint of a stumble

Game feels clunky too..
Square button still useless in defense, not like it used to be, you could body nikkas with the square, it was awesome. But I guess I gotta thank goodell for that too :beli:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Square button still useless in defense, not like it used to be, you could body nikkas with the square, it was awesome. But I guess I gotta thank goodell for that too :beli:

Dog Lynch had 118 on 3 carries on me before I cut it off to see what the 9ers were about

First one I read the run safety flew in tried a hit stick head on..didn't even break dudes stride

Second LB flew in I use the regular tackle button, Lynch tap dances on my body while I lay on the ground

Third I just tried to run into him with my player, nikkas body just tilted as I ran on by

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Dog Lynch had 118 on 3 carries on me before I cut it off to see what the 9ers were about

First one I read the run safety flew in tried a hit stick head on..didn't even break dudes stride

Second LB flew in I use the regular tackle button, Lynch tap dances on my body while I lay on the ground

Third I just tried to run into him with my player, nikkas body just tilted as I ran on by
I even beasted with Eddie Lacy :heh:
Running is hella fun and that's a positive, trucking, hard cutting and stiff arming nikkas, but if you play defense, just :yeshrug: and don't even stress about it. They added some nice animations for finesse moves on defense though, but that's just it, animations.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll cop this when Bron's 2K14 dropped. I'm not really impressed, and I'm not ready to part ways with Lewis Ravens D or Osi and Bradshaw on the Giants:sadbron:
The only reason to get it, is for Smith on the Chiefs, Geno/ Te'O, and all the WRs changes with 49ers, Vikings, and Seahawks :yeshrug: