Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
very first play on the demo.

sherman user pick :banderas:

its decent but i wont buy it, they never have europe servers for us to play lag free online. offline isnt even good anymore because of connected careers

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gamestop is doing a special for next gen people, if you purchase madden on ps3 or 360 then as long as you bring back your game within 30 days of console release they will give you $50 towards madden on the next gen system so then you can upgrade for $10
I dont think thats right, I think they said u have to buy the game within 30 days of the new console release, but if buy on released then that won't be valid

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I dont think thats right, I think they said u have to buy the game within 30 days of the new console release, but if buy on released then that won't be valid

No, because that wouldn't make much sense seeing how we don't have release dates for the systems yet! I rent an apt to the store mgr here and he's been telling me that it's bring the game back within 30 days of the console release, not you have to buy the game within 30 days of the console release... they are trying to make an incentive to get people to upgrade to the next gen game... it's actually a hell of a deal!

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
fukk all that, leagues dont really work, relying on players and schedules matching up is to random, i got to much shyt going on school, work, chicks, i just kill nikkaz and keep it movin, plus i would be bored cause i wouldnt lose a game

@iNad925 u messing wit madden this year my nikka

yeah most likely dude just got my MCAT score back today murked that shyt so the next year is gonna be straight chillin'...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Just tried the demo, graphics look same old same old, but they really put the mechanics like they should :ohhh: EA didn't fukk up :gladbron: first time in 8 years!! :wow:
Stiff armed P Willy like a bytch and scored :to:
One handed INT's like they should :to:
Linebackers are still jumping high as a mofukka though :beli:
What's the difference between using the L2 and not using?

Last edited:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
the king is back on this shyt once again. AND MY RAMS WILL ACTUALLY BE GOOD ON MADDEN THIS YEAR