Madden 25 Official Thread - Demo coming tomorrow

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah I'm not getting Madden this year. Same shyt with new uniforms, anibatoobs and spiced up graphics

Plus half of my players disappeared :what:
That must be a PS3 exclusive because it didn't happen to me :leon:

I like this, it feels like a really polished updated version from last year.
I understand the gripes some of you have tho, I think that is more so because this is the little brother version of the new versions.
So the features are next gen, but ported to this gen :hula: na mean

What that means is the stuff you don't like about this version, will work better in the next gen versions.
And its already been confirmed that the next gen versions will have all the modes/features of the current gen.
Just look at how the people move in this version, and remember that the A.I in the new versions will make it play like a different game. Just like the current gen version play completely different than the PS2 versions did

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
EA has the most popular games, wtf are you fake laughing about :what:

Battlefield Series
Madden Series
Fifa Series (top series in the world)
Titanfall is under EA
Need for Speed Rivals (which won awards at E3)
Star Wars Battlefront
UFC's next game
Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare seems like the best kiddie game of next gen so far
Mirriors Edge 2

Thats all I can think of off the top, if you want to laugh at that? Please don't speak on gaming ever again :sitdown:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
EA has the most popular games, wtf are you fake laughing about :what:

Battlefield Series
Madden Series
Fifa Series (top series in the world)
Titanfall is under EA
Need for Speed Rivals (which won awards at E3)
Star Wars Battlefront
UFC's next game
Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare seems like the best kiddie game of next gen so far
Mirriors Edge 2

Thats all I can think of off the top, if you want to laugh at that? Please don't speak on gaming ever again :sitdown:
Good god you're an annoying fukk. I was just referring to their football and basketball struggle games. Wait til EA's monopoly on NFL ends, 2k sports will come and crush the buildings.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Good god you're an annoying fukk. I was just referring to their football and basketball struggle games. Wait til EA's monopoly on NFL ends, 2k sports will come and crush the buildings.
bytch, you said EA. You didn't say Madden and Live. So not a single person in the universe would know thats what you was referring to. Which would then mean you couldn't have believed yourself that anyone would know wtf your talking about
So my super intelligence picked up on you being a lemming. You repeating what other lemmings repeat which is how bad of a company EA is. Sure, they have the best games, but some articles was put out that EA is bad, so you repeat it like the annoying moron you are :ufdup:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bytch, you said EA. You didn't say Madden and Live. So not a single person in the universe would know thats what you was referring to. Which would then mean you couldn't have believed yourself that anyone would know wtf your talking about
So my super intelligence picked up on you being a lemming. You repeating what other lemmings repeat which is how bad of a company EA is. Sure, they have the best games, but some articles was put out that EA is bad, so you repeat it like the annoying moron you are :ufdup:
Stop it bruh, again you're making assumptions about people you don't even know. I grew up on EA games, I never said they were a bad company, I just think their basketball and football games suck now. They aren't even trying or they need to change the development teams.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Stop it bruh, again you're making assumptions about people you don't even know. I grew up on EA games, I never said they were a bad company, I just think their basketball and football games suck now. They aren't even trying or they need to change the development teams.
Every single year people say what you said. But every single year Madden changes drastically. Always has
I'm getting annoyed nowadays on how these games change so much each year.
People who don't play it, say it looks the same to them. I played this demo, its completely different than last years version
You didn't say they was a bad company? Then what was "EA :laff:" for if you wasn't saying that? :stopitslime:
I know you just answered that, but I just pointed out how your full of shyt. Lets not talk around that, you sir are full of shyt.
Buy this madden and eat, or sthu and sit on the sidelines while you "wait" for a game that isn't coming out (NFL2k)

Real football fans will be doing what they always done, play football :banderas:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Idk the game plays good to me, its a upgrade from last for sure, people who dont own the game always say its the same game, this is not a shooter, what expecting them to change, they cant change rules, the gameplay is better, and it get better yearly, they added owner mode for franchise nikkaz, clowns just talk out they ass

• Dap
Reactions: PS4