Madden 25 Official Thread - Demo coming tomorrow

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
very first play on the demo.

sherman user pick :banderas:

its decent but i wont buy it, they never have europe servers for us to play lag free online. offline isnt even good anymore because of connected careers

:dead: I got a user pick with Sherman during my first game on the demo, while I was on defense for the first time. :ohhh:

Daps
Man these new running moves are so ill, if yall havent please check out that training mode, teaches you how to do the new running moves

Those were so pointless.

It's the same juke, spin, stiff arm, hurdle and truck now you just have to hold LT and try and "time" them.

I succeeded all the training and it felt like pointless shyt, the timing didn't feel very responsive or important

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Played a lil bit last nite. I like it..

Madden is much better than you internet haters give it credit for.

*waits for someone to say NFL2K5 was way better!!*

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
fukk all that, leagues dont really work, relying on players and schedules matching up is to random, i got to much shyt going on school, work, chicks, i just kill nikkaz and keep it movin, plus i would be bored cause i wouldnt lose a game

@iNad925 u messing wit madden this year my nikka

I played pretty much exclusively in leagues for years. It's light years more fan than playing a bunch of randoms if you got players in there that will play.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I've played a couple games on the demo so far...both SEA vs GB and these are some things I've noticed is the guy is definitely improved from Madden 12 from what I'm use to playing. it isn't much a big difference though. presentation is a step up...from what i heard from the crowds they are still dull and lackluster (i thought Madden said that would be stepped up). the one thing i hated is how they slowed the QB down when he pulls it to run. in 2 games i didnt really gain any yardage with Wilson. Running game is better. The trench wars are the biggest difference in the game for me. blocking and shedding are more realistic. the inaccuracies of the passing game are certainly upgraded. theres isnt as many erratic passes, but i feel what was erratic before is an INT now b/c its a little closer on target. its also nice to see smaller players not get those extra yards. Lynch was getting 1-3 extra yards every time. Eddie Lacy got knocked and Franklin came in and was just getting lit up. he was going down immediately. i feel like when you're controlling a superstar now, you are actually controlling someone changing the game. Lynch was an animal in the running game and Harvin was very tough to bring down and on the other side Clay Mathews was wrecking havoc.

i'm about to play a couple more games though but thats kind of my first impressions.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Those were so pointless.

It's the same juke, spin, stiff arm, hurdle and truck now you just have to hold LT and try and "time" them.

I succeeded all the training and it felt like pointless shyt, the timing didn't feel very responsive or important
Its not the same at all, everything was random last year regardless of what u did, its basically like bball moves that you actually have to have the time right and be in the perfect position to pull off, if not you will be doing the basic stuff from last year

The spin is while holding lt is way different when you not holding it, same wit the juke, truck, stutter step, and stiff arm

My first couple games that I played before doing the training was gaining average rush yards, then after I learned about it I played wit 49ers again, and gore became a monster

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I played pretty much exclusively in leagues for years. It's light years more fan than playing a bunch of randoms if you got players in there that will play.
I have played in many leagues, 99 % of them not competitive and I end up boring cause I can beat everybody all day, and it be moving to slow for me, people that really dont have much skill play leagues for the most part, last year our coli league was cool tho, but people not playing they games and have to sim them and get loses, and then the sim players getting hurt, plus I was undefeated against everybody on the coli

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I have played in many leagues, 99 % of them not competitive and I end up boring cause I can beat everybody all day, and it be moving to slow for me, people that really dont have much skill play leagues for the most part, last year our coli league was cool tho, but people not playing they games and have to sim them and get loses, and then the sim players getting hurt, plus I was undefeated against everybody on the coli

Depends on what you're playing for I guess. You talking sim or just whatever goes? If you're talking whatever goes then I agree.

I've never found a better collection of sim players than when I was in leagues (i'm talking Madden '04 and 05') though. I've seen much more SIM skill in leagues than I have in the public rooms or tourneys.

The structure of the online franchise league kinda irks me though b/c EA FORCES you to have 32 teams. Of all the leagues I've been in (16,24, and 32) 32 teams are the least likely to work because dudes that get stuck with ass paper teams aren't trying to stick around.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
7 Years ago

Dog go sit down somewhere please, damn nikka nobody talking bout that shyt, fukk is wrong wit u, nikkaz like u need to be banned from madden threads, nobody comparing that shyt to nothin, we talkin bout what we doin over here :smh: just go make a 2k thread and go chillin in there

Please dont qoute wit this 2k is better shyt, I had 2k5 in 04-05 when it came out, the graphics were kinda wack, players moved funny and I didnt like u had to press the turbo like that, it was a good game tho in other aspects, wasnt better than madden 05 tho