Madden 25 Official Thread - Demo coming tomorrow

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:shaq: na fam, we dont move like that on that green side, maybe u single player psn nikkaz rock like that, maybe that why yall fighting against that camera in yall rooms :ohhh:

Funny how the only active leagues poppin on this site are on the PS3 though.....(2K, Madden, NCAA) :usure:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Funny how the only active leagues poppin on this site are on the PS3 though.....(2K, Madden, NCAA) :usure:
fukk all that, leagues dont really work, relying on players and schedules matching up is to random, i got to much shyt going on school, work, chicks, i just kill nikkaz and keep it movin, plus i would be bored cause i wouldnt lose a game

@iNad925 u messing wit madden this year my nikka

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
dont do this court dont do this, remember how i got in your ass last year, like 2 or 3 times in our community, u aint score a point, i dont u got a win in the community, but ima break rg3 up worst this year
Bruh, you must of cheated if that happened :manny:
I also didn't play Madden that much the 2yrs before, and I wasn't all played up when we faced off
Now tho? I'd slap you around like one of my hoes on the strip when they late with my money :birdman:

Right now the rosters have all the players, and they play like they do in real life
You can't see them, you don't want that. Don't make me do what I can and will do to you if you ever leap off that lillypad :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk all that, leagues dont really work, relying on players and schedules matching up is to random, i got to much shyt going on school, work, chicks, i just kill nikkaz and keep it movin, plus i would be bored cause i wouldnt lose a game

@iNad925 u messing wit madden this year my nikka

There's always room in the ps3 leagues if you wanna smarten up and play with the Coli homies. :laugh: (cause you know you want to)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bruh, you must of cheated if that happened :manny:
I also didn't play Madden that much the 2yrs before, and I wasn't all played up when we faced off
Now tho? I'd slap you around like one of my hoes on the strip when they late with my money :birdman:

Right now the rosters have all the players, and they play like they do in real life
You can't see them, you don't want that. Don't make me do what I can and will do to you if you ever leap off that lillypad :ufdup:
court u know what it is, no cheats or nothin, straight gave u that work, ask anybody in our community, i gave @SuluNatDigga that work and he was didnt loose to nobody else besides me

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Because we have XBL :dwillhuh:
When we get online, we hit the guide button and see what everyone is up to. PSN later added this same feature, but its only cosmetic
Its never used in a practical way. You need a website to organize, on xbox we organize by joining in those parties you guys try to make fun of :laff:
Madden has a league feature online, all we need thecoli for is to recruit. Which happens quickly to the point people on xbox side were left out
In your lame ass thread, you kept asking for new members for 50pgs and because the page count got that high you was like :gladbron: they really like me

If I looked up your post count in that thread, I bet its over 100 :wow:/:deadmanny:

Please dare me to look that up, PLEASE :ufdup:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Because we have XBL :dwillhuh:
When we get online, we hit the guide button and see what everyone is up to. PSN later added this same feature, but its only cosmetic
Its never used in a practical way. You need a website to organize, on xbox we organize by joining in those parties you guys try to make fun of :laff:
Madden has a league feature online, all we need thecoli for is to recruit. Which happens quickly to the point people on xbox side were left out
In your lame ass thread, you kept asking for new members for 50pgs and because the page count got that high you was like :gladbron: they really like me

If I looked up your post count in that thread, I bet its over 100 :wow:/:deadmanny:

Please dare me to look that up, PLEASE :ufdup:

:wow: yall nikkaz beef in non playstation vs xbox thread, the 2 fukkin goats

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
court u know what it is, no cheats or nothin, straight gave u that work, ask anybody in our community, i gave @SuluNatDigga that work and he was didnt loose to nobody else besides me
As long as you stay on that lilly pad, I'm seeing you don't want none :mj:
Here's my impression of ineedmoney504...

:whew: this a sturdy lily pad
:win: