Madden 18 Trailer Released (Tom Brady Cover Athlete) Update: Longshot Mode Trailer in OP

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
it can't fukk with 2k though. ain't no way you can do some football mypark shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
haven't played Madden in a minute. May consider copping depending how the gameplay is like
The last Madden I really got into had Donovan McNabb on the cover. I got Madden 15 but I only played it a few times. If this comes to the Switch I might be willing to try it but I don't see myself playing it much on the full home console.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol: these EA nikkas didn't change shyt but the graphics. Everything is the same lol, i'm skipping and copping Live (maybe) and 2K fukk Madden

Brady just standing around waiting to get sacked :what:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
:mjlol: these EA nikkas didn't change shyt but the graphics. Everything is the same lol, i'm skipping and copping Live (maybe) and 2K fukk Madden

Brady just standing around waiting to get sacked :what:

I gotta feel the lead pass mechanic to see if it's worth the cop. It's not looking like it though, unless all of my boys are doing the online franchise mode again

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn this shyt is going Triple wood on the coli..only three pages for the official game thread? :flabbynsick: I haven't even seen a thread for the madden league unless I overlooked it.

I dusted off my larrybox for the first time since April to download the trial from EA Access.. downloading now. thinking this might be the first time in over ten years I don't get madden or 2k.