Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The episode leaked already. Just downloaded it to see if it was real and then threw it in the recycle bin:patrice:

Since I'm sure nobody else wants to see it early, don't go to the Mad Men subreddit located here:

AMC's Mad Men

and click on the thread about Chinese release link.

edit: beware of the spoilers.

Last edited:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wtf: @ what I just witnessed. fukk AMC and their split in half bullshyt. They're pretty much dead after next season with TWD being the only thing they have of note.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
The episode leaked already. Just downloaded it to see if it was real and then threw it in the recycle bin:patrice:

Since I'm sure nobody else wants to see it early, don't go to the Mad Men subreddit located here:

AMC's Mad Men

any other day id dl early but okc vs spurs is on

Daps

AMC's Mad Men

@Jax just to be clear, what's the rule here? Is the new episode off limits here until it officially airs?

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In this particular case I think it should be very easy to just wait one more hour for the episode to finish airing. Spoiler tags and a description about what the spoiler is should be a must for anything that hasn't aired.
@Jax just to be clear, what's the rule here? Is the new episode off limits here until it officially airs?