Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Benedict Joan:mjlol:
I was tight at her for that. Don, a$$hole he may be, was the only one who stood up for her thot ass when that creep wanted to give her the d. And in general.

Yo, this shyt is not a game. I'm so mad. I wish they went more into his life's story though, and fukk this nygga Cutler. Seriously I want someone to choke the shyt out of him even more than I used to want someone to do it to Pete.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I was tight at her for that. Don, @sshole he may be, was the only one who stood up for her thot ass when that creep wanted to give her the d. And in general.

Yo, this shyt is not a game. I'm so mad. I wish they went more into his life's story though, and fukk this nygga Cutler. Seriously I want someone to choke the shyt out of him even more than I used to want someone to do it to Pete.
Never liked Pete and probably never will seeing as this Series is almost over. Almost forgot about that Hooker shyt with Joan too, damn..Don was trying to Right her with that Bad Idea.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yes, Roger let's do it behbeh

LMAO Peggy sounded like a pedo with that line

Never liked Pete and probably never will seeing as this Series is almost over. Almost forgot about that Hooker shyt with Joan too, damn..Don was trying to Right her with that Bad Idea.

I hated him at first and then got lukewarm on him when I realized he's just a wannabe Don fanboy. He stays trying to shyt on Peggy though, salty ass.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it wasn't for the fact that I just rewatched The Suitcase this morning, I'd be thinking that Don finally done fukking lost it. Now I'm thinking it's a vision of things to come in the final season for Don. He finally gets his big payout and all that's left is the things money can't buy. He's finally going to get his life in order :to:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That sequence was probably the most motion they've shown him do in the entire seven seasons wtf :deadrose: had me giggling like a schoolgirl

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was tight at her for that. Don, @sshole he may be, was the only one who stood up for her thot ass when that creep wanted to give her the d. And in general.
To be fair, he's also the one that fukked her and the other partners out of a lot of fukking money by ending the Jaguar account preventing them from going public.

If it wasn't for the fact that I just rewatched The Suitcase this morning, I'd be thinking that Don finally done fukking lost it. Now I'm thinking it's a vision of things to come in the final season for Don. He finally gets his big payout and all that's left is the things money can't buy. He's finally going to get his life in order :to:

:ohhh:

He's got the money, the job securely back, just has to get his personal shyt together.